bastard bandage machine

Hi~ How ya doing guys? I just started writing, I hope you will forgive my mistakes. This fic will take place at school and I will try to include all the ships as much as I can. Thank you all in advance. Witness the fun school days!!

Dazai's pov

A new day. Actually, I was late for school. While I was making lunch for myself, I was chopping carrots, oh orange..
I started laughing as I thought of the silly little redhead. Suicide-like wonderful, magnificent, crazy beautiful... oh actually the only thing that kept me from such a beautiful arrest was having a stupid little red head in my life. You know, a new day meant a new fight with him for me. If I couldn't wake up to a new day, I would be deprived of the pleasure of seeing Chu Chu's angry face. :)
No matter how he behaves, every swear word he says actually sounds like a sweet melody to my ears.

Yesterday:
YOU FUCKING WASTE OF BANDAGES, I'LL WRAP YOUR FUCKING BANDAGES AROUND YOU ONE BY ONE AND MAKE YOUR...

Now:
Yes, it's a nice melody-

-
Chu's pov
(phone call aku-chu)
Chu: WHY ARE YOU TURNING ON YOUR FUCKING PHONE LATE?

Aku : I was talking to Atsu.
Chu: Ah, so the advice I gave worked -
Aku : Actually, I got advice from Dazai-san.
Chu: HUH! (FUCK THIS SHIT)
..
Aku: He seems good at these things.
Chu: Let me FUCK DAZAI, you, the advice he gave, and the job he is good at, all together in different position-
Call ended.
Chu: HUHH.. YOUU!
You just wait!

.

I finally got to school and was getting to my desk...
BANDAGED BASTARD.

He was sitting at my desk and looking at me with a damn smile on his face.

- Good morning bae~

Chu: I'm not your bae
mmh and.. DAMN LOOK. IF YOU KEEP TRIPPIN, IMMA PACK YOU OUT!

started laughing loudly.

Chu: For fucks sake! Get up Dazai, Aku is sitting here.

Dazai grabbed my face and turned it towards the row across from me.

Dazai: Look they are sitting with atsu~ let's not disturb them.

Chu: Ah shucks!!
(Akutagawa I will definitely kill you)

We were in the middle of the first lesson. I couldn't focus on the lesson, I was distracted and suddenly I trembled with the hand caressing my leg-

Chu: Dazai what the hell are you doing??

Dazai: Oh! my hand fell~

(spoke with a bastard smile on his face)

Dazai: Ah Chu actually we have like Aku and Atsu-

(chu hits dazai)

chu with the blush on his cheeks:
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!

Dazai: aww are you blushed my little one?

(Dazai's hand was on Chu's cheek)

Chu pulled himself back and kicked Dazai. Anticipating this, Dazai grabbed his leg and pulled him tightly to his lap. While Dazai was approaching Chu, so close that they breathed the same breath, Chu suddenly threw his fist at Dazai and the fight started :)
Teacher Fukuzawa: Dazai Chuuya, both of you immediately go to the principal's room.

-Yeah we are fucked up.

~

I hope your liked it. It gives me pleasure to watch them fight. Hahaha. Please share your opinions with me, I hope I was able to entertain you.