Chapter 45- The Bachelor's Party

Aarohi's POV

"Guys, why are we going to Sanjana's room?" I asked standing outside her room.

"You will get to know soon," Sanvi said pulling me inside.

"What is this all about?" I asked Sanjana.

"It's my last night before I get married. I know we all tired. But I want to enjoy this freedom for one last time," she replied.

"What are you planning to do then?" I asked and everyone shouted together, "A Hens party."

"It's a nice plan. But tomorrow is a big day. I think we should take rest," I said as I wanted to spend the night with Vivaan.

"Come on. Don't be a mood killer," Sanvi complained.

"Boys are having their bachelor's party. Why can't we?" Diksha said.

"What? Are you sure," I asked in a surprised voice.

"Yeah, I am sure. I have my sources," Diksha said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What? Rohan told me," she said.

"Okay. I am in," I said and everyone jumped in excitement.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"I have asked to clean a room for us and already made all the arrangements," Sanjana said and we all headed to our respective rooms to get ready for the party.

"Aarohi, what's bothering you?" Diksha asked me while I was lost in my thoughts.

"I don't know," I said with an upset face and opened my cupboard to get something to wear.

"Why Vivaan didn't tell me about this?" I asked her after looking at my cupboard clueless for sometime.

"Why don't you call and ask him yourself?" she suggested and I called him instantly.

After four or five rings, he finally picked up my call.

Vivaan- Hey.

Me- Where are you?

Vivaan- Why? Missing me?

Me- Answer me.

Vivaan- Nothing, the boys have planned something.

Me- Why didn't you...... forget it.

Vivaan- What?

Me- Nothing. Have fun.

I said and cut the call. I then went to the cupboard and pulled out a sexy red dress.

"Woah! All the girls are going to set fire tonight. I am feeling sorry for the boys," she chuckled.

I wore the dress and pulled out a shrug to cover it. We all went to the room. It was all decorated with flower petals and candles. We played certain fun games and opened some of our dark secrets.

"Aarohi, have some," Sanjana said passing me a drink and  looked at Diksha.

"Come on. One day won't affect your health that much. Also I am there to care of yours," she assured.

"But I don't feel like drinking today. You guys carry on," I said and looked at my phone.

"If you are missing him so much, just give him a call," Diksha said and I picked up my phone and moved at a distance to avoid the noise.

I called him but he didn't pick up my call. After few minutes, I got a call from him and picked it up instantly.

Me- Hey.