XXl

" I can't believe how cool this place is."

Skai's face is flushed from the jump, and she's practically glowing. "Can we do it again?"

"Whatever you'd like."

She giggles and then grabs my face and gives me a sudden kiss. Her lips are gone almost as fast as they appeared, and I open my eyes to find Skai wading away from me. After a moment I swim after her. "Hey! What are we doing for lunch?" She asks over her shoulder.

"Uh..."

I had completely forgotten to pack us a lunch.

"Did you forget to bring food?" Skai's tone is incredulous and kind of humorous. I shrug, and give her a innocent smile, "Um...Whoops?" Skai imitates my shrug, and then reaches the bottom of the cliff and the problem is forgotten as we start our ascent.

Reaching the top is much easier the second time. It takes us about two minutes to get all the way up, with out the occasional slip and trip, of course. I pull my body weight over the last boulder, and stand up unsteadily with a stupid grin on my face. "Hey!" Skai stands on the very far end of the cliff, and she turns to me. "Did you bring your phone?"

I frown. "Um... no, I don't think so. Why? Did you want to take a picture or something?"

Even from about twelve feet away I could see the evil grin on her face. "No. I was hoping that you didn't have anything to take my picture."

"What? Why?"

She reaches behind her back and my eyes widen as I realize what she's about to do.

Oh my God...

With one quick movement, Skai pulls the string to her bikini, and the top falls to the ground.

She laughs at my reaction, and then turns around so that I no longer get a view. "Meet you at the bottom." She says, and then lunges over the edge and dives into the water.

It takes me what feels like forever to recover myself, and then once my heart stops pounding against my chest, I laugh, and run to the edge and look down. Skai waits for me in the water, her eyes alive with the adrenaline and the excitement of doing something so wild. I take a moment to look down at the discarded black bikini and then mumble under my breath as I pull mine off as well. "Oh, Hell yeah."

I take several steps back, and then run full speed over the cliff, tucking my legs into my body as I fall. The cannonball isn't nearly as sexy and graceful as her dive, but when I hit the water I create a massive splash that forces both myself and Skai under the water. I come up laughing, and when Skai comes up beside me, she pulls me into her arms and kisses me. I begin to kiss her back, completely forgetting about everything else in the world except for the fact that her boobs are kind of really hot and that I had never seen anybody's boobs except my own since right now, and oh my god were her boobs amazing.

Skai pushes me backwards against a small boulder, and pulls her lips away from mine. The disappointment of no longer kissing her evaporates as she moves her lips down to my neck and gently bites at a spot under my jaw. I moan, and Skai smiles against my skin. I bite my lip as her hand lowers and starts to trace patterns on my stomach...and then the most embarrassing thing happens.

My stomach growls.

And I don't mean a normal kind of growl, I mean that my stomach emitted a sound that was so unbelievably loud that the ground probably shook.

Skai breaks the kiss and starts laughing. I stand there awkwardly as she clutches at her chest and wipes away at the tears as they begin to roll down her cheeks from all the laughing.