23. Stalker hunt

Please engage by voting and commenting guys.

AYESHA

Colour drains from Arjun's face as soon as I utter those words. Maybe I am overthinking. This could be some stupid prank, right?

"What?" Arjun almost yells.

"Besides, Arjun, you mean?" Abhishek jokes.

Nobody laughs at his lame ass joke. He finally understands the gravity of the situation after Arjun shoots him a dangerous glare.

Just then my phone pings again with a few notifications. It's from that same person.

Fuck.

Definitely not a prank.

Private number:
He will have to pay for having his hands on you.
Image*

It's me and Arjun, outside Geetanjali's boutique last night. In the picture, Arjun has me pinned on the wall. Probably when I was telling him to beg for forgiveness.

Stupid stupid, Ayesha!

No. This is too much. It was still fine until it didn't concern anyone but me. But now he mentioned Arjun. I can't let him get stuck in this mess with me.

"Ayesha?" Zoya calls.

But I am in no condition to answer. I just stare blankly at the messages.

'He will have to pay for having his hands on you.'

No! Fuck no.

I have to warn Arjun to stay put and far far away from me. I've seen enough movies and read enough books to know that this warnings should not be taken lightly.

A hand grips my wrist. It's Arjun. He is looking at me with a questionable gaze to find out what I meant. Well I have to explain. I can't just say 'I have a stalker' and expect a normal reaction from everyone.

I motion my phone towards him. He takes it from my hand reads the texts and goes through all the pictures he has sent me.

Zoya and Abhishek look at us with a frown on their faces.

I look at Arjun and observe how his jaw clenches when he sees his message. Veins almost pop out of forehead clearly showing his anger.
'You looked so fucking tempting today.'  To be precise.

"Umm, guys? Two very confused people here. Care to tell us?" Abhishek says.

Both of us ignore him.

"Since when has he been bothering you?" Arjun asks. His voice dangerously calm. Fuck why is it lowkey scary?

"I got one text last night. I didn't think much of it. I ignored thinking it must be some creep. Then he sent me those pictures just now." I tell him honestly.

"What pictures?" Zoya asks and I pass her the phone.

Abhishek also scoots closer to her peeking in the phone.