24. Shutting her up with a kiss

Vote and comment if you like the story and wish to continue reading ahead. It would mean a lot to me. <3

If you guys won't comment, I would not know what you guys like and what you don't in the story. It is really important for me to know so please comment.

AYESHA

"See? Do you believe me now?" I ask Zoya who is looking at Arjun and I with a sheepish grin.

Well can't really blame her. He is literally towering over me. I push him away as he lets me.

"Believe what?" He asks.

"Zoya and Isha think I give you mixed signals that's why you are like this. Traitors!" I side eye Zoya. "I mean I didn't even say anything and you get all touchy with me. This was the last time you pulled this act, Mehra. I am not allowing you to do so from now onwards." I say sternly.

Arjun smirks amusingly. Idiot.

"I believe you now. I've to get some stuff. Be back soon! Don't step out of the house until we find a solution to this stalker problem, ok?" Says Zoya and I nod.

She is lying. She is definitely going to Abhishek's.

Now it's just him and I. I really don't trust both of us to be left alone. Looking at him, it doesn't seem like he is ready to leave anytime soon.

You gotta do it, Ayesha.

"Hello Mr.?" I call Arjun who is busy doing something on his phone sitting at the opposite sofa.

Why is he sitting like he owns the place? Well, his brother in law, Samarth does. Even he can if he wants to. But still you get my point, right?

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Go home. Take aunty to the temple."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"I'll kiss you if you go righ-"

It's worth a shot, I guess?

"Leaving." He didn't even let me finish.

I scoff internally at this man's audacity.

He hurriedly gets up and starts moving towards my direction. Fuck no. I was just joking.

"What are you doing?" I ask panicking.

"Kissing you." He cups my face and leans in.

"No! I just said it to make you leave." I push him back and get up from the sofa.

"Such a tease." He says with a betrayed look on his face. "I'll be back in an hour to get my kiss." He says.

"No you won't. I am not even going outside the apartment. I am safe here. Don't you trust your brother in law's building's safety measures?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't trust anyone when it comes to your safety, love. Be safe and call me even if there's a slightest bit of a problem. Let me know if that bastard texts you again, yeah? I'll pay Abhishek a visit to see if he found anything." He says holding my hand and drawing random patterns on my palm with his thumb.