1.1

7:50 am

"Oh fuck!"

What a start to the new term, Seraphine leaned back on the desk of the empty room grabbing a fistful of the blonde hair between her legs. Warm hands gripped her thighs which were shaking from cumming. The tall body stood between her legs pressing kisses over her collarbones and anywhere else he could reach. "How was it?" Spider asked smiling at her. She twirled a blonde strand of his hair between her fingers shrugging with a confident smile. "could've been better. Like a 6.7 at best" Spider scoffed giving her legs a playful squeeze. "yeah by the sound of 'Oh Spencer! Don't stop!' it was a 10" He mocked her moans from mere seconds ago. She shoved his shoulder before standing and adjusting her mini skirt. Seraphine turned to her boyfriend fixing his crooked collar and his messy hair.

The holidays had flown by, Spider's hair got longer, and Seraphine bleached her fringe, with Darrens' help of course. But the couple had spent nearly every second with one another, and Sera was ready to take things further.

"I could help you if you wanted?" she seductively slid her hand down from his shoulders to his chest, to the top of his pants dipping a finger past the band. Spider coughed grasping her wrist lightly. "how about another time Angel, don't want to be late yeah?" Spencer pressed a kiss to her forehead, grabbing his bag and leaving.

It had been like this for weeks, they'd make out, Spider would pleasure her, and when returning the favour he'd leave or shut down. Most teenage boys would jump at the opportunity to fuck their girlfriends. But not Spider.

Seraphine gave out an exhausted sigh before grabbing her bag and trailing after her partner.

Seraphine met up with Ant, the two came together but she and Spider took a detour. and he knew what that meant by the sickening smile he had on his face. Sera just shrugged wrapping her arm around Spider's waist as he put his around her shoulder, placing a sweet kiss on her temple.

"Vote for the Queer Socialist Marxist Climate Crusaders Against Littering Party, if you care about how much soft plastic the school canteen is not recycling." Seraphine rolled her eyes at Sasha, somehow the girl had gotten more insufferable over the school holidays. Ant nudged a small metal tin towards Spider and Sera. "Oi. Weed gummy?" They both looked at him, Sera raised an eyebrow shaking her head. "Dude, it's like 8 am?" Spider questioned as they all turned to Sashas yelling

"I stand for the mandatory use of pronouns before class begins. And I stand..." "Pronouns are soft!" Sera stiffened under Spider's hold looking up to face him, "Bronouns are actually in. Uh, for example, my name is Spider and my bronouns are dude, mate and bruh." Seraphine elbowed his side rather harshly shaking her head, Spider looked at his girlfriend worriedly, "Oh come on Sera, she's annoying and you know it" Seraphine just rolled her eyes before looking up again and noticing a familiar group making their way over.

She shrieked with excitement immediately breaking away from the boys and running up to her friends, Seraphine wrapped her arms around Quinni first who returned the embrace. "Okay, Dusty from Wish." Darren racked their eyes down Ant's outfit, he gave his best fuck-boy face chewing on his cross necklace, which Sera pulled out of his mouth telling him how unsanitary it was. "Yeah, what are you wearing?" Amerie questioned looking disgusted "It's called evolving. Someone has to be the hot guy at Hartley now." Darren scoffed "And that's you now, is it?" Ant just nodded proudly, "I'm willing to fill any holes left by Dusty. Any holes." Sera smacked the back of his head, "Anthony ew. She'd rather fuck a cattle prod, you perv." Ant rubbed the back of his head, the rings on his sister's hand making quite the impact, "Chill. It's a compliment. Can't say anything anymore." Harper just stared blankly "What do you mean, 'left by Dusty'?" Sera looked down, the girl didn't know. Dusty leaving Hartley was sudden but he needed to, it's what he told them one night. He needed a fresh start and they all understood.

"Oh, you didn't hear? Dusty doesn't go here anymore. How could he, after you KO'd his reputation in front of the whole school? That's two guys you've gotten kicked out of Hartley." Seraphine gave Spider a stern look, "Enough Spencer" he just ignored his girlfriend staring only at Harper "Who's your next victim?" Amerie glared at him telling him to shut up. "At least you didn't get Dusty in jail." he continued, "I said shut the fuck up, Spider." Amerie pulled out an orange water pistol aiming it straight at Spiders face, "Amerie, no!" Harper tried to stop him but it was too late. Amerie squirted the mystery liquid right into Spider's face, everyone gasped waiting silently, Spider just licked the corner of his lips, "Is that salad dressing?" Ant and Sera reached over wiping his cheek and tasting the liquid. Pretty good. Spider chuckled "Oh! He was mean to Harper so I'm gonna squirt him with my Kraft Zesty."

Amerie shoved Spider who pulled Ant and Seraphine down with them. They landed on something hard and pointy. Sera digged behind her pulling out a white foam piece. "Shit. Sorry, Zoe." They'd landed on Zoe Clarkes' model, the thing had been crushed to pieces. A distant wolf whistle echoed and Sera looked down noticing her skirt had hiked up, she pulled it down standing quickly and glaring at the group. "Shit, my gummies. Five-second rule." Ant shoved the gummies in his mouth quickly, Sera kneeled in front of him as he struggled to swallow them, "Anthony! Spit those out right now!" her twin shook his head at her like a child. "That's a lot of gummies, dude." Spider grabbed his shoulder trying to get him to stop. The term hadn't even started and what a disaster.

Word Count: 1040