New kid (side story) pt2

I wrapped up the tour and we finally separated our ways. Before I knew it the bell for lunch rang. I could finally see all my friends. I really only see them in the morning except for my step-brother Sal. My mom tried to put us in as many classes together as possible. I'm not complaining, it can just be a lot sometimes.

I ended up being the last person at the lunch table because was on the opposite side of the school running back and forth. Ashley, Todd, and Sal were all sitting down when I arrived. "What were you doing? Skipping in the bathroom." Ashley mocked and started snorting at her own joke. Todd also let a little chuckle slip. Sal interrupted with a cheekishly tone "like he would ever."

The whole group was laughing and cracking jokes over and over. We were the loudest table there was. However something caught Larrys' attention. The table near them which was usually empty inhabited one person. Phillip.

I guess it surprised me he wasn't with Travis. I took this time to take a good glimpse at him. He had short blue hair making his bangs into an upside down 'V'. He had an oversized red striped sleeve going far below the waist, almost touching his knees, and black skinny jeans.

Sal noticed I was staring towards Phillip, and grinned instantly. "Who's that?'' He said mockingly. This caused the whole table to look over, and Todd immediately knew who he was. I didn't know how but he immediately blurted "Phillip Phelps?'' In a very confused way. This even caused me to be curious. I had already assumed that he had gone to Nockfell if his relative was a Phelp.

"Todd, do you know Phillip Phelps?" I said almost concerningly. "Well yeah, he went to elementary school with us, remember? We had one of those fake relationships in third grade. Then he disappeared." I hadn't remembered him at all. But at the time Todd didn't live in the Addison apartments. I hadn't known him so I guess it just didn't get me the chance to meet Phillip.

"We should invite him to our table." Todd suggested. " but isn't he like… related to Travis?'' Ashley said disgustedly. I hadn't listened to Ashley and took this chance to call over Phillip. I flung my hands in the air waving and called his name. Phillip looked beyond embarrassed and walked over like a dog with a tail between his legs. "Uh, hi?'' Phillip said sheepishly. " Hi, instead of sitting all alone you should sit with us. Right there is Ashley, Sal, and I was told you already know Todd.''