Kung fu Panda Oc Pixie

Name // Pixie

Meaning // Fairy

Pronunciation // PIK + SEE

Nicknames // Master Pixie, Mom (her children)

Gender // female

Sexual orientation // Bisexual

Species // Feline

Breed (if it's any mammal, reptile, or bird that has different breeds) // Snow Leopard

Age // 30's

Birth date // December 25th

Zodiac // Capricorn

Appearance //

Link to icecatdemon in deviantart|https://www

Link to icecatdemon in deviantart|https://www.deviantart.com/icecatdemon/art/Ching-Lan-KFP-OC-280195586

Height // 4'9

Weight // 160lbs

Coat/feathers colours // Gray, white, brown and black

Markings // spots

Eye colour // Blue

Scars // None

Physical Defects // None

Voice // Medium

Good traits // She is usually bravely in the top measure of being a mother to her cubs. She mostly behaves sweet and caring for one another.

Bad traits // Pixie might sometimes that she has a real vicious and short-tempered streak, as in response to some things, she threatens very gruesome violent acts while sometimes overreacts to situations involving anyone.

Dreams/Goals // She wants her cubs to learn kung fu more than learn from the father's evil thing.

Likes // Everyone treat with respect, noodles, buns, children

Dislikes // Evil streak, villain goals, Tigress being, Mantis lame jokes, village grew bad day

Fears // Her cubs might be like her father later on in her dreams.

Family: Lillie (Mother; Alive), Yukichi (Father; Alive), Jon (Brother; Alive), Tai Lung (Spouse; Dead/Alive), Xiao Dan (Son), Lihua (Daughter)

Backstory:She's used to be raised in the Valley of Peace which Pixie is looked on as one of the student kung fu until Tai Lung came along which later that Pixie is expecting twins and didn't heard that Tai Lung is imprisoned from took a rage in the valley of peace and later she had Xiao Dan (her son) and Lihua (her daughter) for Pixie to raised them to become kung fu students as a kung fu snow leopard twins which plots that Tigress came after having Xiao Dan and Lihua along with Viper, Crane, Monkey and Mantis.