Chapter Thirteen: Lost Innocence

Baku's POV

I blast through the doors to the castle and immediately begin my search for Y/n. I knew if I tried to go after Patchwork, he'd find her long before I could. I quickly went up the stairs to her room only to find she wasn't there.

What? Dammit, did he get to her first? I think to myself as I start frantically searching the castle, ordering everyone I could find to send search parties throughout the castle and the kingdom and, if they found Patchwork, to kill him on sight. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I started to imagine the worst. Maybe he already found her and is just waiting for me or maybe he took her back to the League to finish what they started or maybe she's trapped somewhere... I started worrying myself as my mind went straight into panic with my next thought: what if she's in labor...

3rd POV

As Bakugo stormed through the castle, searching for his queen with his team, Kirishima and the others were talking with Prince Todoroki about the situation while his men arrested the League.

"So she was under the influence of Shigaraki this entire time?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... She tried to kill Bakugo before Uraraka managed to make a counter-potion." Kirishima put a hand behind his neck.

"And where is she now?"

"Well, we left her in her room, seeing as she couldn't fight with the twins." Kirishima glanced in the direction of the castle.

"Sire! Sire!" One of Todoroki's men, Tetsutetsu, ran up to the two. "A member of the League's missing!"

"What?" Todoroki froze.

"Dabi's missing!" Tetsutetsu rephrased, his fists clenched.

"Bakugo went after Dabi just five minutes ago." Kirishima pointed out.

"You're sure he can handle him alone?" Todoroki glanced at Kirishima.

"He ordered me to stay here until you arrived."

"Then we're going to him. Let's move." Todoroki ordered his men before he sped off on his horse. Kirishima let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in.

"Let's hope he got him before he found her..." Kirishima muttered to himself before he nodded to his team to follow Todoroki, shifting into his dragon and flying off for the castle.

.........

Dabi stalked the hallways in shadow form as he searched for his Doll before he shifted into himself and groaned in annoyance.

"Where is that little—" he blinked as he heard muffled groans of agony, chuckling darkly as he smirked. "Ahh... there you are.." he muttered as he shifted back into his shadow form and flew towards the sound.

.........

"Y/n!!" Bakugo shouted as he ran through the halls, panting heavily. "Dammit, dammit! It's been too long..." he growled to himself. "Y/n, answer me!!" He yelled before he heard a quiet yelp, instantly shifting and flying off towards the sound, shifting into himself once he reached the bar of the castle. He burst in and froze as he saw Dabi standing there, his hand engulfed in blue flames as he stared at Bakugo with a smirk on his face.

"Ahh.. look who's finally joined the party..." he rasped. "Care for a drink? I hear the Bloody Mary's pretty good..."

"Get the hell out of my kingdom.. Where is she?!" Bakugo demanded as he clenched his fists.