Editing

Hi everyone!!

This book is going to get some HEAVY much needed EDITING FINALLY!!

I've already done the first 4 chapters, and I'm liking how it's going so far, and I'm even adding in things that I might've skipped over or didn't really all that much explain. So please please go back and reread because there very well might be new scenes that further the book that you have not read yet. I will also be condensing down the chapters in the beginning as I know they are so short and cut off randomly so I will be starting them and ending them right just as it does towards the end of the book.

I'm cleaning this book up MAJORLY.

It's very messy in the beginning there's a lot of controversial things with Liam and now that I'm older I've realized I made him come off in a way I didn't want him too. So that will be fixed immediately as I come upon it. There's also things with Belle that I noticed myself I do not like in the beginning so that will be fixed immediately too. As for the bdsm aspect of it it won't be centered around that idea as much anymore it will be erased or fixed to fit the storyline more better.

As for the SMUT in this book it will be deleted.

Also now that I'm older I don't want any scenes like that in my books and yes I will leave some of it but most of it will be gone. Of course I will leave things that make sense to the storyline. But I will condense it down and make it more readable as I just know it's a hot mess. Personally I just feel I could do better.

In conclusion that is all, I will be marking the chapters that are edited and finished with a ✅️.

I want to thank all of you who still read this, have read this and who are reading it for the first time I appreciate the love and support truly. <3