Chapter 15

Bolt pov:

The rain wasn't bad today, most of the time they would be soaking with heavy rain while it was hard to fly.

'Void was more cheerful than usual, probably because of last nights... actions.'

Bolt looked up to the sky with a cheerful expression, even though his sister is MIA he still had hope, and if there's anything Bolt learned in the past week is that hope can lead to a lot of things.

Bolt's wings beat harder as the wind got more harsh. By the time they were finally at the Rainforest it was mid-nightfall.

"Do you think Blitz will come back to us?" Void didn't answer and instead he furrowed his eyes as he tried to set himself in a position to see better.

"I enchant this tree t-"

"Stop that! We don't know when you're souls gonna run out." Void looked back at him, annoyed but complied as he instead focused on reading the minds of the nearby rainwings instead.

"Uhm, Bolt?" Void tilted his head as Bolt raised his head in acknowledgement.

"There is a very... giddy rainwing that's about to come our way."

Without warning, a VERY colorful rainwing was bouncing towards us, he was small, about 5-6 years old and was more vibrant than most rainwings. 

"HELLO! Are you guys new here? My name is Splash!... Well not really, people call me Splash because of how much color I have, though it's not like our parents named any of us!"

Splash was talking so much that he didn't even give us a chance to speak, It felt very annoying and now Bolt could see why Blitz hated when he and Void were to start talking.

Void brushed aside the small rainwing before taking a look and seeing something, before smiling deeply.

"See something?" Void suddenly swept Bolt up with his talons as they clumsily flew into the sky.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Bolt yelled at Void who laughed before pointing toward a very familiar female yellow and blue dragon. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?!

As we both flew downwards towards Blitz she noticed us too and opened her talons for one large and one small dragon to crash into her. 

"Why the hell did you leave?! We were so worried." Void was looking at the flowers next to him so that pretty much ruined the mood.

"It's okay, I know he cares about me too." Void only scoffed and continued to look at the flowers, but he thought I saw a little smile appear on his face.

Then came the rainwing again except with more dull colors like blue and... well just blue.

"How come you guys left me..." Even though he didn't know the rainwing, he felt bad for making him feel sad and blue. 

Blitz then lit up and gave the rainwing a hug, "Guy's this is Splash! He's been helping me settle in the rainforest today.

It took Bolt a while to comprehend what she just said, she was settling in the rainforest? As in moving into the rainforest?

"When were you going to tell us?" Bolt said pressing towards Blitz.

She looked confused before realizing what she said. She started looking downwards before opening her snout to speak. 

"Well I just found out that I wanted to move here. To be honest I felt like a boulder in you guy's way,  and the rainforest is so vast and full of color! I can even teach the dragons here things they should've learned at 2!"

The last sentence Bolt could tell was a joke but she was totally serious about moving in.

"Plus you guys want adventure for a while and we know about this place, we know about the portal to the nightwing kingdom and I can save them!"

Both me and Void took a look at each other, we haven't been in the nightwing kingdom since we were both 2! (if you don't know they're both 6 while Blitz is 5).

The rainwing went up to Bolt to explain something to him. "IF Blitz wants to stay here, let her stay here, she is a very..." He took a quick glance at Blitz before continuing on. "independent dragon." 

Bolt looked very shocked, when did rainwings learn all these words?!

Void tapped Bolt on the shoulder to call him over, he looked very serious like something was about to happen.

"Listen carefully, the DOD will be coming shortly, I'm pretty sure I already told you how the dragonets story unfolds right?" Bolt slowly nod. "You have to realize that something bad might happen and to be honest I'm putting you two first on my priority of safety.

If ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING goes wrong I'm leaving with you guys, I might use Animus magic if I need to."

Bolt knew it was serious, he hasn't used Animus magic in years.

"Just watch out."

"Alright."