Sea-Sick and Tired

"You're as ready as you'll ever be. Go get them!" said Piximon as he sends the nine digidestined off in an invisible sphere.

"I think that was meant to be encouraging." said Izzy.

"He has an awful lot of confidence in us." said Kari.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, Kari." said Keiko, shocked by what he was doing. Piximon turns around and growls at all four Dark Masters.

"You may have fooled those silly children with this brave act, but we know better don't we?" asked Piedmon.

"What makes you think it's just an act?" Piximon asked, smirking at the Dark Masters.

"Oh, it doesn't seem right just leaving him there." sighed Kari.

"I know, but he wants to do this, Kari." Keko tells her, grabbing her twin's hand in comfort. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion back at the coliseum, causing the Digidestined to jump in shock.

"Remember, like Keiko said, he wanted it this way." said Tai.

After a while, the orb carrying the digidestined comes to a stop, letting them out. They started walking a ways, trying to figure out a plan to defeat the Dark Masters. "Look, the fog's finally clearing." said Tai.

"Great, now we can clearly see that we're lost." said Joe.

"It's more productive to think of ourselves as on our way, Joe." said Izzy.

"Yeah, I feel better already." scoffed Matt.

"All I know is I'm getting pretty hungry." said T.K. as he held Patamon.

"And I'm getting cold." said Kari.

"I got you, Kari." said Keiko, wrapping her jacket around her twin, who smiles at her.

"Let me help you get warm." said Renamon, placing her long arms around Kari and pulls her close.

"Thanks, Keiko. Thank you, Renamon." she said.

"But everybody's okay, right? Besides being hungry and cold and...and lost." said Tai as he and Matt stood in front of the group as they sat down.

"Don't forget frightened, tired and upset about Piximon." said Sora.

"Otherwise we're fine." said Matt as he turns to stare out into the ocean.

"Fine being the operative word." said Tai.

"I have a feeling we've been here before." said Izzy, taking a look around at their surroundings. "Wait a minute, look!"

"What?" everyone asked.

"Those mashed up phone booths." said Izzy, pointing to the rubble that was on one side of the beach.

"No way." said Keiko and Renamon, seeing the smashed up phone booths before them.

"You don't think that they could be the same ones, do you?" asked Sora.

"Of course, I can't believe it." said Tai. "This whole time we thought we were making all this progress, but now it looks like we've been travelling around in one big circle."

Meanwhile Piedmon was watching them from his telescope. "How small they look from here, like ants." he said to his fellow Dark Masters as he stood up from his chair. "Strange that such little creatures could cause so much trouble!"

"They won't for long." said MetalSeadramon. "They're standing on the edge of my territory now, the sea. I'll be the one to finish these digidestined once and for all."

"Hmm....bold words, but you're not the first to make such a boast, MetalSeadramon." said Piedmon.

"But I will be the last. They'll be shark bait before the day is through." said MetalSeadramon, laughing.