Under Pressure

"River of Power!" shouted MetalSeadramon, blasting Zudomon, causing him to turn back into Gomamon and knocking him back into the water.

"You're finished, you upstaged digidestined. In a word, you're sunk." growled MetalSeadramon when he then looks down to see a dark shadow pass beneath them. "Huh? Who is that?"

Up on the surface, the digidestined saw someone that they hadn't seen in quite a while and he brought a smile to their faces. "It's Whamon." said Tai as Whamon tackles MetalSeadramon, knocking him into the water. "Come on, everybody!"

They all started swimming into Whamon's mouth. "I never thought I'd be happy to be fish food, but we'll be safe in here." said Tai.

"Technically, it's a mammal." said Izzy.

"Izzy, you've ruined the moment." said Keiko.

"No one needs to hear that kind of information today." said Renamon.

Once they were inside, Whamon closed his mouth and takes off from the exasperating sea serpent. "AHH! You've escaped this time, but you've escaped for the last time!" said MetalSeadramon. "Why did Whamon stick his spout in my business and save the digidestined?"

Just then, three diver looking digimon appeared, watching Whamon take off with the digidestined. "What are you doing here, Divermon?" asked MetalSeadramon.

"We just come up for a little air." said the first Divermon.

"Those Divermon.....if it wasn't for the 'Striking Fish' attack, they'd be useless to me." MetalSeadramon thought as he looks at the Ultimate Level Digimon. "No matter, wherever those kids try to hide, I'll find them. I rule this ocean with an iron head, iron tail, and an iron of everything for that matter! I'll catch them, even with Whamon on their side."

All three Divermon stared back at MetalSeadramon, waiting for something. "Well, don't just sit there, treading water." said MetalSeadramon. "I told you to go find those kids!"

"Ay, Ay, sir!" shouted the Divermon as they dive back into the water. MetalSeadramon soon follows their example and does the same thing.

Meanwhile, the digidestined were on Whamon's back and enjoying the nice sea breeze around them as they sailed off. "Thanks for saving us, Whamon." Tai said.

"Aw, don't mention it. No, seriously, don't mention it." replied Whamon. "I don't really get around."

"Hey, guys. We still have a problem." Mat said to everyone. "How are we gonna be able to defeat the Dark Masters?"

"Good question, Matt." said Keiko.

"I wonder how they took over the digital world in the first place." said Sora, then looks down at Whamon. "Do you remember, Whamon?"

"Of course I remember Whamon. Big fella, snappy dresser." Whamon joked before becoming serious. "Oh, you mean the Dark Masters. I don't know all the details, but soon after the digital world began to warp, MetalSeadramon began to take over the ocean."

"Darn!" shouted Tai as he punches the blubber underneath him, accidentally hurting Whamon.

"Oww!" exclaimed Whamon, feeling Tai's punch.

"Oh, sorry Whamon." Tai said, apologetically.

"Tai, don't get upset." said Kari as she and Keiko walked over to him, both of them sitting behind their brother. "We'll fix things."

"We'll make the digital world right again." said Keiko. She and Kari then hugged him from behind.

"You're both right. We'll do it." He said to the twins, hugging them back. "We've done it before, havent we?"