Chapter 17: Dance Partner

⚠️ This is your last warning! This chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature! ⚠️

---------------------------------------------------------

Ritz's bedroom door was forced open with a power kick. Velvet's leg wobbled afterwards but managed to stay sturdy enough to keep it propped open for her and her lover to pass through. There was no turning back now. The two of them were both heavily intoxicated but very much aware of their lustful intentions.

They craved each other's attention. Similar attention had been craved from Velvet previously a handful of times, from her ex boyfriends during her later years in high school and then from ex colleagues and fans during celebrations. Each time, she was left feeling empty and unaccomplished. She hoped that the next would be different. That she got the attention she deserved.

Orchid felt privileged. She was seeing a side of Velvet that felt genuine and despite the tall beauty's outward confidence, there was a subtle glint of her guard being let down, and she appreciated above everything else that her idol was allowing her to see her softer side. Even in this form. Other than her own lust, the only other thought that ran through her mind was,'I can't believe this is actually happening!?'.

The two continued to twist around each other in a playful serenade of curiosity over each other's bodies. The door slammed shut as Velvet's arms were squeezed around Orchid's waist, her lips remained firmly pressed against hers, so much in fact that the already flustered rageon fought for breath.

Orchid struggled to kick off her boots to get more comfortable, though she quickly regretted this decision as they had given her a little boost in height. Her arms looped up and clung around Velvet's neck as she found herself being pushed against the glittery wall with some force, knocking the back of her head. She winced at the bang but continued to go along with Velvet's clumsiness. Vel's inexperience with another woman in such an intimate matter was plain to see, but Orchid embraced her rough handling, biting her lip for her to open her mouth. The shorter girl slid her tongue into the taller's mouth the best she could as she craned her neck up to reach.

Velvet assisted, leaning down, as one hand removed itself from around her waist and placed itself flat on the wall beside Orch's head. She quickly returned the favour and pushed her much larger tongue into her tiny mouth, a small whimper escaping from Orch as they got a teasing taste of each other. Their tongues wrestled for a moment, through small growls, inspecting each other's chompers. Velvet was intimidating enough, but Orchid was terrified of the idea of accidentally piercing her tongue on her sharp canines. Their dimorphism made her a little envious. The excitement of where else those teeth could be, however, knotted in her stomach.

"Turn around." Velvet commanded as she pulled away through hot pants.

"M-make me~" Orchid responded, looking up at her, her eyes rolling to the back of her skull as a singular string of saliva connected their mouths. Velvet's lipstick had gotten increasingly smudged on both of their faces.

Vels huffed, grabbing her arms to spin her partner around, raising her taloned nails up to her throat to tip her head back. She was awkward in her hand placement, but besides that, Orchid helped to guide her free hand up to the front of her chest. Orchid's boobs were much larger than her own. The green haired rageon quickly got into the rhythm of what was being asked of her. Her hand twitched hesitantly but then landed itself firmly over the top of one of her supple breasts. Both exhaled in delight as she started to massage her.