The Move

Ashanti's Pov

I wake up to the sound of my blaring alarm yelling at me. For fucks sake are you serious! I quickly turn it off and get out of bed. 
Today is "the move". Thats what my mom calls it, but Im dreading this. We move all the time, Dad's work requires him to move a lot. So I find myself moving every 2 or so years. Mom and Dad said this is the last time were moving, but it wont matter because Im going to college in two years anyway. This time were moving to Florida, Tampa to be exact. Im just excited for the beach and the guys. I currently live in Houstan, Texas. And im so ready to leave. Im just hoping Tampa isn't full of fake people like Houstan was. I get dressed and brush my teeth. I put on some comfy pants and a sweatshirt from one of my volleyball tournaments and quickly carry my boxes downstairs.  Mom is finishing packing up the kitchen and I offer her help but she declines.  So I walk outside and load boxes in the trunk of Dad's car. I walk back inside and grab our dog Skipper's boxes. Dad shouts from inside the house telling mom to hurry up so we can get into the car. Mom shouts back in a bothered tone and I just put my airpods in. I don't have time to hear them argue. I cuddle skipper in the car and make sure she has her food before we get on the road. Mom and Dad walk onto the drive way and enter the car. Dad makes sure the movers load their truck and then we get on the road. Usually when we move we stop my my friends houses but I don't my parents they can just get on the road. I don't have time for hoes anyway...

I wake up to the warm Florida sun kissing my skin. I open. my eyes and see the beautiful beaches and high buildings. The beautiful flowers and trees swaying with the wind catch my eye. This seems like paradise. We arrive to our new house shortly after and im in love. Its so welcoming. I think im gonna like it here.

Jay's Pov

"Im going on my daily walk and then bam I see this fine ass girl and she just moved in Andrew. Im bouta bake them some cookies come over to my house asap." I hang up the phone and wait for Drew to come to my house. Drew knocks at the door and I open it. Yo Drew you gotta help me with these cookies. She looks like she loves snickerdoodle. "She cant be that bad keep your shit in your pants and think." says Drew. Naw she is that bad i'm telling you  I been praying for a girl to move into the neighborhood for years. That old girl Asia already burnt out. Andrew looks at me and rolls his eyes. "Fine i'll help u make some stupid cookies." I get out all the ingredients and bowls and we get to baking. We finally finish at 6:37 before my Mom got home. We garnish them with some powdered sugar. We walk over to her house and we ring the doorbell.  And to my surprise the girl walks out. She's perfect, perfect face, perfect body, and she can put that shit on. I stutter a bit but i get it together. I said " Hey i seen you and your family moved into today and our neighborhood bakes cookies for new neighbors." I was obviously lying but I hope she wouldn't notice. She looks up at me  and says thank you, but I cant look at her eyes I'm jus starting at her boo- Andrew cuts off my thoughts by saying " We hope you enjoy them we live down there see you later." I just give her a gummy smile and I yell " whats yo name." She replies " Ashanti." Even her name fine I say to Andrew. You dumbass you was looking at her chest the whole time she defiently noticed. Shut up Drew naw she didn't.  I kick Drew out and head upstairs to my room.  I take a shower and I go on my phone and listen to some Bryson Tiller till i fall asleep. 

Ashanti's Pov

Im in the backyard setting up my rebounder for volleyball when i hear the door bell ring. I answer it and i see two handsome guys at my doorstep. I thought I was dreaming but I defiently wasn't. The first guy handed me some cookies and said it was a neighborhood tradition blah blah blah. Im not buying it. I saw the same guy walk past the house this morning and he was otp. I heard him say "fine" considering he wasn't talking quietly. Im thinking but my train of though is ruined when I see that dummy staring right at my boobs did he think I really wouldn't notice. They were fine though I have to admit. I eat a cookie and their surprisingly really good. So he fine and know how to bake?! I hope he goes to this new school i'm going to. Im tryna see whats up with him and his fine friend.....