First Day

Ashanti Pov

I wake up and take a shower. I pack my lunch and grab some Sol de Janiero. I do a light face of makeup. I make sure my lashes looking good and I then put Eos lotion on. Its my first day of school and I all I cant think about is them boys. I put on a pink graphic tee, jorts, and triple pink dunks. I got some white scrunch socks from my drawer and put those on. Today is also the schools volleyball tryouts so I take my bag from my old club and get in the car. I reverse out the drive way and im on my way. I roll my windows down letting the cool breeze brush my face. I then hear yelling so i slow down and to my right i see them boys from yesterday. They asked if I liked the cookies and i said yea. Then they actually introduced themselves. The brown skin was Jay and the light skin one was Andrew. Then they ask if they can get in my damn car. I want to say no but I jus say fuck it why not? Nothing could go wrong right..

Jay Pov

I see Ashanti in her white Jeep rolling down the street and I see her windows down so I start yelling wait! Andrew tells me to stop but I already got ha attention. I walk up to the car and actually introduce myself so she don't jus remember me as the guy that looked at her chest. And as the brown skin thats fine asf. Then i decided to be bold and ask if we could get in. She looked hesitent but she says yea. Im thinking in my head lets go. I call shotgun! I yell out to Andrew while I run around the car like a lil kid. Drew and I hop in and Ashanti pulls off. I saw to Ashanti " hold on what school do you even go to." She replies and says " BSHS." I sigh of relief and say ight we go to the same school. I look over and see Ashanti smirk a bit but she wipes it off her face once she sees me looking. We get to school and she parks.  I see she parks right in the entrance and I know thats a bad idea. I jus sit and watch. i Look back at Andrew and see he has that say sum look but i jus look forward. I prolly shoulda told her. See the thing wit me and Andrew we what you call "popular" girls like us and people jealous. So i knew as soon as we stepped out tha car with a girl. Not to mention a girl nobody ever seen before. I know we gon be the talk of the school by lunch time. Girls gon get in Ashanti's face talkin bout why you wit my man. To be honest nun of these girls pressure they just delousinal. Andrew steps out the car first and everyone turns our way. People whispering probably about how hes in the backseat and not the passenger. I get out the passengers seat and I see more people looking. Then Ashanti gets out. I wanna die on the spot. I hear someone yell out WTF. Ashanti turns to the person but jus brushes sit off. She locks her car gets her backpack on and tells us to help her around so we do. All dayI just feel eyes burning into my back. I try to ignore it but its hard to when the whole schools talking about you. its 4th period and me and Ashanti have different classes. I pull her to the side and tell her to watch out for girls I let her know they dont really wanna be yo friend. She says ok and before i know it Tina, Anaya, and Liberty are in her face. The TLA is what people call them. They bitches. Rude as hell. I know Ashanti can handle it, but Im not sure how she do under pressure. I see cameras whipped out and people talking. Finally Tina says somethings. She says "Hoe what you doing with my man? Driving him to school and shit. You must not know how we get down around here." 

Ashanti replies with " Well i obviously dont hunny I just moved here. Yo man showed me how he gets down last night though. Since you wanna show me how you get down imma show you how we get down in Houstan.  Before I knew it Tina threw a punch...

Ashanti Pov

This baldheaded hoe is in my face telling me Jay's her man. I don't give one fuck. I take my shoes off cause im not creasing shit. Since she saying Jay's her man I made sure I said sum that  pissed her off. I called Jay over and he came over slowly but he eventually was up behind me. Then I kissed him...I wasn't done tho I said that Jay and I hooked up. She got pissed cuz she threw a punch but she was to slow.....I just laughed in her face. I slammed that hoe in a locker and fucked up ha nose. She was bleeding but I was kind enough to get her sorry ass some napkins. I walked to class and Jay ran up behind me. He said "damn I didnt know u fight." I told him to leave me alone. I got to class and sat down. I had geoghraphy something i actually enjoyed..That peace was interupted when I heard my name over the inter-com. I almost cried on the spot, but i got up and walked to the office. The principal looked pissed. "Ashanti this is your first day and your already getting into fights Young Lady." I replied with " Yes ma'am I know I deeply apologize for my actions. I understand what I did was wrong, but Tina came at me first and she threw the first punch. the principal understood and said i'm letting you off the hook this time, young lady but if I hear about you getting into fights you will be suspended....I storm out pissed Jay got me into some deep shit I cant believe this.