werewolf story ideas

These are two werewolf story ideas that have come to after reading thousands of werewolf stories (Not even exaggerating, I've been on Wattpad for some 7 years now). Anyway if you have any suggestions or comments feel free to share them. Currently I am trying to develop both of these ideas further and see how far I get.

1. Girl who wants to be a veterinarian (not a pack doctor) and live in a big city. She wants to go far away from the pack for vet school, but she ends up being mates with the alpha's youngest son who is training to be the lead pack warrior. He wants to live with the pack, not in a big city. They will both have to make compromises for their relationship to work, while they also face worries from the outside too.

2. A omega type girl, house servant of the pack. Mates to visiting alpha. Her alpha tells her that although it is a surprise you must be his mate in order to please him in every way. So she is obedient and almost her mates housemaid. But he doesn't want that, he wants to show her that she is worthy of love and worthy of being his mate. He wants her to love him instead of just being dutiful to him. When he heals her with his love, her true personality comes out.