Idea 1 Elaborated (Draft of intro)

Caroline wanted to be a veterinarian, which is great. Her parents thought it was good career, her friends were happy for her. However, the Alpha of her pack wondered why she didn't want to become the pack doctor, by apprenticing with Dr. Matthews, instead of going to regular veterinary school for 4 years. Whenever the Alpha asked Caroline would politely smile and nod, but she knew becoming a pack doctor was not what she wanted. 

Caroline dreamed of becoming a successful veterinarian, and living in a gleaming big city. She didn't want to spend the rest of her life living in the woods in the middle of nowhere with her pack. 

Caroline, like some other werewolves in her pack, was raised in the suburbs instead of out in the woods with her pack. She went to school with mostly humans, aside from a handful of other kids from her pack. The reason for this is that her parents had jobs in town, so they decided to live halfway between town and the pack house.

Every weekend they drove out to the pack house to visit their pack members. When Caroline was little she would have to attend some werewolf classes to learn about their history and culture, since she did not go to the normal werewolf school where the rest of the pack kids learned about it. This made her dread coming out every weekend, because really did hate having even more schoolwork on the weekends. However as she got older, the history classes turned into fighting training lessons, which Caroline began to enjoy as it was normally the only time she spent in wolf form.