flawless

Is it normal to wake up with a shitty mood? I literally have no reason to be mad but I am 🥲.

6:16 pm.

Struggling with food is one hell of a problem, and seeing someone close to you deal with it but you can't help is another whole hell of a problem.

Hyunjin kept counting the days that Felix had passed without food, and the times he lied when he asked him if he had anything to eat.

The past four days was a bunch of questions and lies between the two. Hyunjin would ask and Felix would lie thinking that he got off the hook, what he  didn't know that hyunjin was just trying not to cause fights with him.

But hyunjin couldn't hold back anymore..

"Dinner is ready" he calmly said but the command was obvious. "Okay" Felix simply replied, trying to ignore the scorching fire burning against the side of his face from hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin sighed, running a hand over his face; "okay means that you're willing to eat, are you?" He asked, walking closer him. "When I'm hungry."

"No you're eating now" hyunjin sternly said, and snatched the game controller from Felix's hands.

Felix looked up at hyunjin with a glare that didn't even crack the wall Infront him called hyunjin. "You find it so easy to lie these days" hyunjin said, earning a scoff from felix.

"When did I lie?"

"You skipped dinner last night, and you lied when I asked if you had breakfast I know you didn't so don't bother defending yourself" hyunjin knew he was being kind of rude but he couldn't just watch him do that to himself.

"I lied because I don't want you to keep nagging me to eat when I say I'm not hungry" Felix crossed his arms the glare still pointed at hyunjin. "And if I didn't tell you to eat you wouldn't, hence why you didn't eat anything the past three days."

"Get out. you know you're only making it worse for me you're not helping- you're one of the reasons I'm not getting any better, SO GET THE FUCK OUT."

Silence...

Hyunjin's ringing phone cut through the tension filled silence between the two as they both stared at each other. Gazes filled with unspoken words, seeking forgiveness. Hyunjin swore he heard a crack coming from behind his ribcage.

If only Felix knew how much thses words hurt.

Felix took it upon himself, pushing the taller out of his own room before shutting the door in his face and locking it