10-13

Chapter 10

Facing the slightly lowered voice on the phone, Wakaba Nana was stunned for three seconds before tilting her head full of questions.

exist? Our relationship is limited to customers and store managers, right?

Does it have anything to do with you whether I want to go on a mission?

I had no idea what angle Gojo Satoru was from when he said this. Nana Wakaba explained the facts indifferently and said: "Mr. Gojo, this sentence seriously violates the rules of the store. Except for the time of placing an order and making an appointment, all the people in the store All the service staff no longer have anything to do with the customers.

"You have no position to ask me to serve you alone."

Gojo Satoru on the other side was silent for a while, then sighed lazily: "No matter what." Nana-chan is always so calm, so I want to ask you, how can you only serve me?"

Wakaba Nana wanted to laugh at him, how could such a beautiful thing happen? , miss peach.

"There is no such possibility." She replied firmly.

"Oh." Gojo Satoru suddenly lengthened his tone, "—What if I add more money?"

"Of course..."

Wakaba Nana immediately changed her words, "It's not impossible!"

That's right ! , in the face of money, Wakaba Nana, who had been firm just now, suddenly compromised: "But it can only be paid on a monthly basis. If you want to extend it, you can renew it little by little, and every time you make an appointment with me, your order will not be reduced."

Wakaba Nana made a lot of requests in one breath, her eyes were bright. In her opinion, this was simply a good thing to give money.

Anyway, she was wearing a vest, so Gojo Satoru had no idea that these employees who went out to work were all her!

As long as the main body doesn't go out, a lot of small money will be stuffed into her wallet.

It's not easy to meet a rich customer, and if you can scratch it, just a little!

Under her expectation, Gojo Satoru pondered for a moment and said the classic line: "Money is not a problem."

But he did not agree in one breath, but said: "But, let's see. Nana-chan's performance, if it makes me very satisfied, it's not impossible."

These words, which were like doing Tai Chi, made Wakaba Nana very anxious. God knows she will die of poverty if there are no orders.

Although she tried hard to control her emotions, she still seemed quite eager: "What kind of performance?"

But Gojo Satoru, a bitch, changed the subject at this time: "Besides, let's talk about Megumi now~"

"..." Ruoye Nana was so angry that she almost burst the phone in her hand.

But mosquito meat is still meat no matter how small it is. She took a deep breath and said, "Are you sure you don't want me to play? Otherwise it will be very expensive."