61-62

Chapter 61

There is no unnecessary sound in the silent room.

Some are just one cat and one person chatting and cursing with each other online.

"Look! The red marks on my body were scratched by you! The evidence is here, how can you argue."

The young man in the sand-colored coat was like a child obsessed with winning, pointing to the reddish mark on his arm. Traces, puffing up his cheeks angrily, stared at a cat standing on the table.

But the cat he accused stood proudly, looking at him with slightly narrowed eyes, and even turned its head coldly, showing a disdainful attitude.

"Meow, meow, meow!" Occasionally, dissatisfied threats came from her throat, and sometimes her front paws would slap the ground angrily to express her anger.

Seeing her attitude, Dazai Osamu immediately started to speak unwillingly: "I just accidentally touched the tail. Wouldn't a gentle cat just laugh it off? It's so cute!"

Hearing this ! , the white cat immediately raised its ears, exposed its sharp claws more dangerously, and its voice suddenly became louder: "Meow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow

! " !"

"Meow, ow, ow!"

"Hmph, I'm just saying, what can you do, come and beat me up if you can~"

...

Then the white cat stopped meowing.

He turned to capture Osamu Dazai's figure with sharp eyes, the muscles of his body tensed suddenly, and he seemed to be staring intently at the prey that was about to die under his claws.

Dazai Osamu's expression could not help but stiffen slightly.

"...cough." He immediately showed a timid expression, and mechanically moved back a little bit, while continuing to explain, "Ah... well, you can forget everything I just said. The memory of a fish is only seven seconds, and the cat's words should be forgotten, right?"

He smiled coquettishly and answered reluctantly with a thin layer of cold sweat on his forehead.

"Meow."

No, cats are very vindictive.

Sometimes you can remember it for a lifetime.

So...

the white cat's eyes flashed with fleeting murderous intent, and he kicked back with his hind legs and pounced hard towards Dazai Osamu's position.

--Kill you!

"Uh-oh, help!!" Osamu Dazai turned around and ran away in an instant, perfectly demonstrating the potential that humans should have when faced with a crisis.

Behind her, the white cat was chasing after her at an agile pace. Although the speed of the cat was difficult for humans to match, it was obvious that the physical fitness of the people in the Armed Detective Agency was different from ordinary people. Even if she used 100% of her strength, she would still be unable to catch up. Keep a distance from Osamu Dazai.