125: Moribai World Line

Chapter 125

The thick smell of blood lingered in the nose, making people feel numb and dizzy.

Nakahara Chuuya stood there, feeling that his blood had been frozen, his hands and feet were cold, and his breathing was not smooth.

"Bai...you..."

Before the cry from the bottom of his heart came out of his throat, a muffled sound rang out, and the chair in the office fell to the ground with a loud noise.

Turning his head, he saw Mori Ogai, who was holding his wound that was bleeding profusely, with a painful expression on his face, and he had fainted on the ground.

Beads of sweat kept oozing out of his forehead, and his brows were inadvertently frowned, and he looked very bad.

"Boss!!"

Nakahara Chuuya immediately came to his senses and ran over. He squatted on the ground and looked at his condition, and then hurriedly called out to his subordinates: "Hurry up! Where is the medical team! The boss needs first aid!"

The supreme leader of the Port Mafia was seriously injured, but it was the most serious emergency in the entire organization. Everyone seemed to be panicked, and all kinds of hurried footsteps immediately rang out in the office.

The medical team immediately carried the leader to the room for first aid. Some of the others were responsible for tidying up the room, and some were responsible for external alert.

As for the culprit who hurt the leader, there were also layers of subordinates surrounding him.

"Mr. Nakahara." The leading subordinate began to ask Nakahara Chuuya for instructions, "What should we do with the captured criminals? Should we execute them immediately?"

Hearing this, Nakahara Chuuya's eyes suddenly shrank, and he unconsciously glared at him fiercely: "No!"

This look directly frightened the subordinate's body and immediately lowered his head respectfully, not daring to meet his gaze.

Nakahara Chuuya, whose chest was rising and falling violently, seemed to realize his excitement. After trying to calm down, he looked at Bai, who was hanging his head and bleeding, with complicated eyes. He tried to spit out the words several times, but stopped again.

"Lock her... in the cell."

Finally, as if he had spent all his strength, Nakahara Chuuya pressed down the hat on his head and whispered the order.

He didn't dare to look at Bai's figure again, fearing that he would do something that was not good for the organization and the leader under impulse.

Although he really wanted to take Bai to the room to protect her and ask her what happened in detail, he still clenched his fists and tried to hold back.

"No need to interrogate her, and don't hurt her...bandage her wounds."

"Everything, wait until the leader wakes up before making a decision."

After hearing his instructions, his subordinates were confused and didn't understand why they should be so nice to the prisoner who assassinated the leader, but he still responded conscientiously and sent someone to hold Bai outside.