Chapter 11

Sage's POV

I woke up in Miles arms and I was naked. Oh we had sex last night. Which was the best sex I ever had I'm not going to lie. I try to move his arms off of me but he's too strong.

I want to put clothes on. I heard a knock on my door.

"Sage breakfast!" Trent yelled.

"Shit!" I said.

"Everything alright in there?" Trent said turning the knob but it's locked.

"Why is your door locked Sage?" Trent asked.

"Hold on! I'm in the bathroom!" I said.

I shake Miles but he won't wake up. "Miles." I said he tightens his hold on me.

"Who are you talking to! Sage you better open this door." Trent yelled banging on the door.

"I'm sorry Miles." I said and punched him hard in the face. He shoots up out of bed standing naked in the middle of my room. I hurry up and get new clothes on.

Trent bangs on the door. "Miles get clothes on now!" I whispered yelled.

"What's going on?" Nick asked outside my door.

"Sage's door is locked and she won't open it." Trent said.

"Sage! Open this god damn door!" Nick yelled banging on it.

I look at Miles who is putting his boxers and shirt on really fast. I shove him towards the window and he tripped. It made a huge thump on the floor. I winced at the sound.

"Sage! What's going on in there!" Nick yells.

"Hold on!" I yelled back.

"What the fuck is going on!" Mika yells.

Now I have 3 angry boys banging on my door.

Miles gets up and I push him to the window.

"Sage what do I do?" He whispered.

"I don't know jump." I said.

"From the second floor." He said climbing out the window.

"Yes now hurry up before they break down this do-" my door breaks off the hinges and my brothers fall on top of each other.

"Sag-oh fuck no! You better start running!" Trent yells.

"Miles jump now!" I yelled.

Miles jumped out the window and falls on the ground. Miles still only has his boxers and shirt on. Way to go Miles. Way to make it look like we didn't have sex. Note the sarcasm.

Trent, Nick and Mika run out of my room. Trent grabs a bat.

"Miles you better be gone before they come outside!" I yelled.

"Oh fuck!" Miles said getting off the ground and running. It's sad because he lives across the street from me literally.

I see my brothers chase him down. Miles open his front door and slams it shut.

"Miles you better fucking open this god damn door before I break it down myself!" Trent yelled banging on his door with the bat.

"If you don't come out now your beating will be worse." Nick yells.

I sighed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I go down stairs and see everyone is at the table eating.

"Good Morning Sage!" My mom sanged like she knows something.

"Hey mom." I said.

"So I see your brothers are going to give Scott the major ass whooping." Mom said smirking.