Chapter 22

Kayden's POV

It's midnight and everyone is sound asleep. I got up off the bed trying not to make a sound. I grab my bag under the bed. I went and changed into pants and a jacket. I tucked a gun in the back of my pants.

I slowly go down the stairs and out the front door. But first I have to make a stop at my house

Sebastian's POV

I saw Kayden get up and leave. I got up and got Miles, Jay, and Jeff. We got some hand guns from him for protection.

We went out of the house and into his car to the burned down place.

Sage's POV

I felt Miles leave the bed. That means he's going. I waited a few minutes and got Ronnie up.

We changed into casual clothes. Pants and a jacket. We stopped at my house and Ronnie's house. We got those guns that Kayden hid in our house.

"You ready to do this?" I asked Ronnie nervously.

"Yeah. This is for Kayden." Ronnie said.

"For Kayden." I said.

Kayden's POV

I got to the burned down old building. I went inside and everything is all dark. I check the time and I'm 15 minutes early.

I got my gun out and wait. Couple minutes later I heard footsteps. My breath hitches and my heart beats fast.

"I didn't think you would come. Then again I shouldn't doubt what you could do." Will said stepping out into the moon light.

I point my gun at him. "Stay back!" I yelled.

Will holds his hands up. I felt tears coming to the surface. My hands are shaky.

He takes a step closer. I cock the gun back.

"Don't you dare take another step forward." I said.

He takes a step back. "Kayden I'm not going to hurt you." Will said.

I know it's all fake. "That's what you said when you loved me. You put me in Juvie. I got out though. I should of told someone what really happened. Yo-you hurt me. Raped me! Every day and night." I said. I wiped the tear rolling down my face.

"Hey boss? Look what we found hiding in the bushes. Two pretty girls." A guy shoves Ronnie and Sage forward.

"Don't shove us you fuckwads." Ronnie yelled.

"Ronnie, Sage what are you doing here. You shouldn't be here!" I yelled.

"We came to back you up. Like we were going to let you turn yourself in to that monster." Sage said.

"You shouldn't be here!" I yelled. I wiped my eyes.

"You think I wouldn't bring back up? I thought you would pull a stunt like this." Will said.

Couple guys came out. They grab Sage and Ronnie holding a knife to their throats.

"No! Don't hurt them!" I cried.

I point my gun at the men. I have an extra gun in the front of my pants. The one in the front I picked up from underneath my porch at my house.

I point my gun back at Will. I took my other gun out and point it an the men.

"You promised that you wouldn't hurt my friends." I said in a shaky voice.

"And you of all people should know that promises always get broken." Will said.

The door got busted down. Jeff, Jay, Miles and Sebastian come running in with guns pointed at every direction.

"What the fuck! I told you to stay at the house!" Miles yelled at Sage.

"I don't always follow the rules." Sage said.

"Awe look what we have here. The boyfriends." Will said sarcastically.

Sebastian points his gun at him. "I wouldn't do that Sebastian. I brought back up too." Will said menacing.

3 guys point their guns at them. Jay, Jeff and Miles point their guns at them.

I look at Sage and Ronnie who are having a conversation with their eyes.

"3!" They yelled. They bit the guys arm and they let go of them.

They pulled their guns out that I gave them and point it at them.

The men pulled their guns out and point it at my friends.

"Back the fuck up away from them now!" I yelled. I'm crying my eyes out right now.

"All you have to do is come with me Kayden." Will said.

I put the gun down.

"That's my girl." Will said. I put the gun to my head.

"Kayden no!" Ronnie and Sage yelled. I looked at them and they are crying.

I shake my head. "Don't do this Kayden." Sebastian said.

"I have to do this. It's the only way to keep you guys safe. No one will know what really happened." I sobbed.

"Kayden please don't do this." Sebastian said. His eyes are watering.

I closed my eyes then I opened them. I looked at Will.

"You did this to me." I cried.

"Kayden." Will warned.

"You hurt me in every possible way." I cried.

"Please don't do this!" Ronnie sobbed.

I ignore her. "Everyday when you held me captive I wanted to die for what you did to me." I cried.

I tapped my head with gun. "But then I didn't want to kill myself in the presence of you but things can never go my way! You broke me but I'm not broken yet. I'm still holding on." I said.

"Kayden put the gun down." Jeff said.

"Don't you get it! I was never meant to live this life." I yelled.

I'm a good actress.

"You can live your life but don't do this. You have your whole life ahead of you." Jeff said.

"No I don't. Things don't work out like that." I said laughing like I'm insane.

"Kayden put the gun down." Jeff said.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I yelled. I cock the gun and put my finger on the trigger.

"You won't do it. You're bluffing." Will said smiling.

I turned to them. "He thinks I'm bluffing. Bluffing! Watch this." I said seriously. My hands got more shaky.

"No!" They screamed.

I pulled the trigger.

Chapter 22. Vote or Comment! What's going to happen.

I know short chapter. I'll make the next one longer.