Prologue

Y/n's POV

I was working my part time job after school. it's almost time for my shift to be over when suddenly the manager walked up to me.

"Choi Y/n in my office now," His voice was cold as ice. It scared me a lot, I just want to slip into little space right now. With my head low I slowly followed him into his office.

"No w do you know why I called you," I shook my head as no

"Good, you're fired," fired? what did I do wrong? No no no, mom's gonna get mad at me. What am I even saying? he doesn't pay me any when he does it always a low amount.

"Thank you, sir, but I'll need you to pay me my salary that you have been owning me for the past seven months." I can't believe I said that without stuttering. He chuckled

"What salary? you lazy slut," he yelled. before suddenly calming down he started walking up to backing me up in a coner, he reached out his disgusting fat hand and tried to touch my face

"But I could always pay you for your body," That was it I slipped into I pushed him out of my way and ran out of the store through the back. which led to an alley way that connected both the Giant and human's path. I saw a giant approaching and I quickly hid out of it's sight. i took out my phone and called my momma.

A/n's POV

Mrs. Choi was at the office, it was almost closing, and she was discussing meeting Kim Chen Zheyuan's sons (BTS) soon. So, Mr. Kim proposed they come over for dinner tomorrow. Just as they were discussing, Mrs. Choi's phone started to ring. She picked it up and saw that it was Y/n. She immediately answered it.

"Hello?"

"M-momma," Her eyes widened when she heard Y/n's crying voice she quickly recognized that she was in little space.

"Baby? what happened?" She asked panicked

"M-momma I s-scawred," Mrs. Choi quickly stood up

"Baby where are you?" Mr. Kim was looking at her worriedly

"Bwehind 'ork," she sobbed

"Okay just stay there. mommy is coming to get you okay?" Y/n gave a small hum.

"What happened?" Mr. Kim asked as soon as she cut the call

"it's Y/n, something happened, and I think she slipped into little space, now she's behind her workplace scared," Mr. Kim knows about Y/n and her little syndrome. But he has never met her before.

"I'll drive you there," he offered but Mrs. Choi quickly shook her head

"No, I'm driving you and that final, Y/n is also my daughter too," Mr. Kim said laying his palm out for Mrs. Choi. She felt happy seeing the Mr. Kim accepted Y/n as his daughter already, unlike her old husband and Y/n's real dad.

" Thank you," she stepped onto his huge palm and sat in the middle

"No need to thank me," he said as he lifted her up. Mrs. Choi smiled. Mr. Kim passed trough the back door and went into his car. He gently placed Mrs. Choi in the human sit and started to drive to the location of Y/n work place. 

The drive wasn't far. Once they got there. Mr. Kim picked Mrs. Choi up and went to the back. He placed Mrs. Choi on the ground, she ran up to the short figure that had her knees to her chest.

"Baby? it's momma," When Y/n heard the sound of her mom's voice , she lifted her head and ran to her. Mrs. Choi quickly embraced her as Y/n started to cry in her mom's shoulders. Mr. Kim watched with said eyes. the first time he sees his soon to be daughter, she was crying. with extreme care he gently scoops both of them into one palm. Y/n was too scared to look at what was happening, so she didn't look up.

Mrs. Choi know what was happening, so she didn't say anything. he took them back to his car and placed them in the human seats. he started the car and drove them back home. mrs. Choi got down and thanked Mr. Kim. 

She went into her apartment building and enter her flat. She got Y/n prepared for bed and was about to put her down when she suddenly asked,

"M-momma, who 'as that gwiant twhat bouwght us home,"

To be continued......................................................

I hope you guys like the story. Pls don't forget to vote and share you toughts trough the comments.