~Nineteen~

Hey, Beautiful People!

As an author, we didn't expect a lot from you—just a few votes and comments, and that's all. Your votes and comments always speed up a writer's update. I'm committed to providing updates as soon as possible, and to do that, I need your support.

Voting isn't that difficult, is it, my silent friends? C'mon, let's chitchat a little.

Rishabh's Pov

As I stepped into my office, the familiar scent of coffee and the hum of keyboards greeted me. I was already diving into my work, my mind buzzing with numbers and strategies. The day was packed with meetings and deadlines, but I was determined to make it through.

The video conference with the foreign participant went smoothly, and I felt a sense of accomplishment as I signed the deal with Mr. Shekhawat. I had been working on this for weeks, and it was finally coming together.

As I took a moment to catch my breath, I decided to check my Instagram. I scrolled through the feed, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Aradhana's story. Thank God her coffee date was with her friend Tanvi, not Rishi.

I knew I had to make things right between us; this was my chance

I knew I had to make things right between us; this was my chance. I quickly messaged her.

With that, I set to work on making arrangements for the party

With that, I set to work on making arrangements for the party. I dialed a number and spoke to someone, outlining my plans. As I hung up the phone, a sense of anticipation mingled with trepidation filled me.

Once again, I was back to work, trying to focus on the tasks at hand. The day seemed to fly by, and before I knew it, it was time to prepare for the party. I ensured everything was in order, and as I looked at the clock, I realized it was almost 8 o'clock.

Aradhana's Pov

As I reached out to Mrs. Arora, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and pride. Today was her 10th wedding anniversary, and she had entrusted me with the task of making her look her best. I had been working diligently, ensuring every detail was perfect, just as she had instructed.