Attack on Mobster

"Look do we have here..."

As a male voice spoke. Leafy already tensed up upon hearing the person as he heard metal footsteps approaching and the rustling of the bushes gets louder. Frantically Leafy tried to wiggle his way out of whoever's grasp it was but he ended up looking like a small worm.

It was not long before the person finally stepped out of the bushes and dear boy he's in a lot of chaotic shit. Leafy's eyes widened (Though his eyes are literally a pair of dots-) as he got more frantic and struggled more to break free as a sinister yet unsettling laughter could be heard.

"Don't think you can run forever boy. I'm not done with you from my last purge." The man spoke, sounding like an old familiar person but this time more aggressive and hoarse. It even sounded like.. tired-?

The man finally looked up at Leafy with such a sadistic smile. "I failed in the beginning but now.. I can finish my work and be damn useful for once." The man finally laughed before yanking Leafy as hard as possible towards him.

Leafy noticed how the man looked TOO familiar until it clicked him. The man who is literally holding Leafy on a choker holder was SCary Larry, and heck he would look like he's been through hell..or worse.

With his outfit being quite dirty with some blood and dirt, ripped up and his black leather shoes scrapped and torn. His Fedora was still covering his eyes so clearly Leafy couldn't tell what he was expressing but he felt a tight grip on his neck as he tried to break free.

"I wonder how long it takes to rip you apart. Limb by Limb." Scary Larry muttered as he looked up with a smile..more unsettling once a red yellow light blinded Leafy for a moment. No shit this man was partly a cyborg at this point. The amounts of brutal torture he gone through thanks to the 'one he loved'

The next thing Leafy knew, he was immediately thrown to the ground. This prompted him to grab the sword and lunged forward to Larry. To say a kid like him in this age knows sword skills was impressive is hell. But it's only making Scary Larry more pissed.

Considerable moments pass, and the two had hell of a time beating and fighting each other. And things aren't really looking good for Larry since he's slowly losing his energy.

"Come on Brat. JUST DIE ALREADY." Scary Larry immediately tackled Leafy and firmly grabbed one of his legs. "!?" Leafy immediately tries to bash his sword at him but was met with the most hell excruciating pain he ever felt in his life as he felt his left leg being crushed immensely before being thrown to a nearby tree, which gave him bruises.

He was interrupted by a gun that was loaded, pointing at his forehead which made him frozen. "Scared huh? Took you long enough to break at least one of your legs." As Scary Larry pointed the gun at Leafy while smiling.

"So glad your sister is dead. Being a pain in the ass led to her unforunate demise. And you should too" Well damn that hurts Leafy's feelings. It was more painful that he could feel the bones break in his left leg.

Scary Larry was about to pull the trigger but he screamed out of agony before dropping to the ground, this definitely gave Leafy a pro chance to roll into a bush. He slowing peak through the bush while remaining hidden to see two minions behind Scary Larry's body. One of them was holding an electric shock rod in their hands, seemingly shocked him to control

"You know we are so dead if Boss realised he escaped out of her watch right?" One of them spoke up which the other replied, "Relax man. We got him now right? Let's just drag his body back to the new base. Miss Mary and the Twins are waiting."

"Wait..! Please, don't bring me back to them..I beg of you to not bring me back to thatl..! I already have enough!" Scary Larry immediately begged out of fear and annoyance, definitely not wanting to be brought back to that hell hole.

The goons just looked at him with blank stares before one of them spoke, "Welly sorry Bos- I mean, Larry. But you can't give us orders. Miss Mary and the Twins need you back and you can't go on running about."

Scary Larry was immediately yanked up by The Brute and The Chef Minion who also came, "Come on Mr Larry, The more you run, she will just send us to get you. You know that right." The Brute spoke looking pissed off about the amount of times they were sent to catch him. "And mark this the 43rd time you tried to run."

"Come on, I'm still your Boss. Just because Mary took you guys after my defeat, doesn't mean I'm no longer your boss- For the love of god, Just let me go." He snapped back while trying to break free.

"Larry, it's not like we like this either but we are trying to do our job and not get killed by them. You know very well this is what we are made for and we can't go against Mary's wishes. So please just let us." The Chef finally spoke in a solemn tone.

Scary Larry was immediately blacked after one of the minions shocked him again. "What the hell was that for" Chef minion immediately looked back one of them, looking pissed, definitely not wanting to do to who they call their boss..or friend.

Leafy still remained hidden in the bushes while his left leg was still severely wounded. He was witnessing the once feared Mobster only filled with greed and blood-thristy, literally begging for mercy like a coward. How weird he thinks.

"..." As he looked out of the bushes to see the minions still arguing.

This...

This gave him an idea...