Part 1

Will give the introduction shortly.

Chatectors: Nischay Malhan and his family members as it is are in the story.

Y/N( your name)

Y/F(your father's name)

Y/M(your mother's name)

Y/S(your younger sister's name)

Y/B( your elder brother's name)

Y/BFF( your best friend's name)

Remaining characters will be added during the story.

So without wasting any time let's start.

!Curtains up!

Music was playing outside, everyone was very happy. Y/M was welcoming guests. Y/F was looking to see if anything was missing. Everything is like a wedding hall.

Y/S entered the bride's room. The room was not what it was supposed to be, the lamp was out, the flower arrangements were torn in half, a piece of mirror was broken near the balcony. Even in the middle of this play of light and dark Y/S could see clearly. The girl in the red lehenga, sitting next to the dressing table.Yes, that's the bride.

Y/S-Y/N di yeh sab kisne kiya?

Y/N said nothing.

Y/S- DI!!!! *Started shaking her*

Y/N came to her sences.

Y/N- usdin agar tu mujhe na rokti! To aaj mujhe din kabhi na dekhna padta!

_Flashback starts_

Y/N POV: it was a Sunday morning. As soon as I got up, I checked my laptop while expecting for a email.

And damn!!!!

My email box had big letters at the beginning.

   "Whispering Meadows Daily"

My heartbeat was getting faster as I saw it.
I opened the email.

Dear Y/N L/N,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express our admiration for your exceptional poetry and to extend an invitation to join Whispering Meadows Daily as one of our esteemed writers.

Your work has caught our attention for its profound depth, exquisite imagery, and captivating narrative. We believe that your unique voice and talent would be a valuable addition to our publication. As a leading poetry magazine dedicated to showcasing the finest works of contemporary poets, we are committed to providing a platform for talented individuals like yourself to reach a wider audience and share their creative vision with the world.

We have carefully reviewed your submissions and are impressed by the quality and originality of your poetry. Your ability to evoke emotion and provoke through your words is truly commendable, and we believe that your contributions would resonate deeply with our readers.

As a writer for Whispering Meadows Daily, you would have the opportunity to feature your poetry in our magazine, both in print and online, reaching thousands of readers who share a passion for poetry and literature. Additionally, you would be part of a vibrant community of poets and artists, where you can connect with fellow creatives, receive feedback, and grow as a writer.