Part 4

Y/N POV: Nischay is a humble guy! I was glad to see that he understood my difficulty, i was very hesitant to make a stranger friend at first, but his smile was different! I don't know why it seems that my relationship with him is many years old.

Suddenly, as if the sea water comes and washes away the tide of my thoughts, what am I thinking?I never wanted to do this marriage. But why do I feel so close to him, to talk for a few hours?

I shouldn't think these things.

While I was thinking about all these things, I heard someone's voice outside my room's door.

I opened the door and saw Abhishek and Prerna di arguing with each other.

They both looked at me and were surprised.

Y/N- kuch kaam tha?

Abhishek- ji?..ha..matlab...woh..!

Y/N- are bolo bhi!

Prerna di interrupted him.

Prerna- neeche Mehman ayenge kuch sham ko, muh dikhai hai tumhari.ready rehnaa.

Y/N- thik hai di.

Abhishek- waise nonu nahi dikh raha bhabhi?

Y/N- ji wo.. gaming room mei hai.

Abhishek- oh.

Prerna- ye larka kab baraa hoga!!

I chuckled.

Abhishek- thik hai ham chalte hai.

Y/N- okay

As I closed the door, I couldn't shake off the strange feeling that lingered from the conversation with Abhishek and Prerna di. It seemed they were just trying to eavesdrop on our conversation, typical behavior for newly married couples.

Heading back to my room, I found myself lost in thought once again. Nischay's presence had stirred up emotions I wasn't prepared to deal with. Why did I feel so comfortable around him? Was it just his friendly demeanor, or was there something more?

I shook my head, trying to dispel the confusing thoughts. This wasn't the time to be questioning my feelings, especially with the impending arrival of guests.

As the evening approached, I made sure to prepare myself for the gathering downstairs. Despite my reluctance to participate in this marriage, I knew it was important to put on a good front for the guests.

As I descended the stairs, I could hear the sounds of laughter and chatter coming from the living room. Putting on a smile, I joined the festivities, trying to push aside the nagging doubts that still lingered in the back of my mind.

Dimple- lo agayi!!

She introduced me to some people.

Everyone was blessing me with money for Muh Dikhai.

After the function was done Dimple Aunty gave me two cups of coffee and two bowls of soup on a tray.

Dimple- beta ye Zara Nischay ko de aa.

Y/N- aur dusre wala?

Dimple Aunty giggled.

Dimple- tere liye hai!

Y/N- oh!

I knock on the door of Nischay's gaming room.

"Andar ajayo mummy"

He thought that dimple aunty had come, but he was a bit surprised to see me.

Nischay (in the Camera)- lo!.. tumlog bhabhi- bhabhi spam kar rahe the!.. agayi bhabhi!