Chapter 10

How brilliant.

Draco's mother was back in Muggle London.

For whatever reason, he didn't know.

But she hadn't been trying to reach him at all.

That sat a bit weird to him, knowing that his mother had sent him owls every single day.

"Draco." came Blaise's voice behind his study room room.

"Busy." he simply said.

Draco was perched over his desk. He had 4 books opened on his desk on Time Turner. He had been studying it for a few weeks now.

The Time Turner belonged to the Black family, it was inherited to his dead crazy auntie.

The Hourglass was brass, the sand inside were coloured black (how emo) and no matter how much he had done his research, the sand wouldn't
move—even after he tilted it multiple times.

"We've got company." said Blaise, his voice a little louder this time.

Pansy.

She had owled him during the day. The message included of her request for him to select his attire for Potter's wedding.

So much for staying away from.. his past.

Fresh start, Draco.

Right.

Her message also included of her bringing Italian models with her to showcase these attires. And in all honesty, he wouldn't be surprised if it were to happen.

"Tell Pansy I'll be wearing whatever she wants me to wear for Potter's sodding wedding."

Why would he go anyway? Even when the Peacemaker had announced a truce, Draco was still.. adamant when it comes to re-entering the Wizarding World.

He made a mental note to at least drink half a bottle of his finest bottle before going to the wedding.

Yes, half a bottle. Just to be safe.

"Amazing, I'll be sure to deliver her your message. Anything for Granger?"

Granger?

Well, that caught his attention, what was she doing here?

No, you are to be kinder, gentler, this is your fresh start.

You are doing a rubbish job by locking yourself in this sodding room every single day.

Right. Shut up, Draco.

"I'll be out in a minute, Blaise." said Draco.

"Actually, she wants to come in. She's here with me."

Oh?

How odd.

Draco placed the Hourglass away and unlocked the door with his wand. "It's open."

And slowly, Blaise opened the door. And he was right, Granger was standing behind him.

"I'll be in the kitchen, I hope you're hungry Granger." he shot her a wink before leaving.