Chapter 5

Draco, Theo and Blaise eyed the black box with buttons that they can press for at least 5 minutes.

The box was placed on the dining table, it had what it seemed to a screen coloured in black.

"Well, now what?" asked Theo.

"Turn it on?" said Blaise.

"Thank you for that Blaise, this bloody thing would have already been turned on if we have any idea how the fuck to do just that in the first place."

This thing, was a laptop. Something Blaise purchased for his work on sourcing Muggle arts for his clients.

"We could just go to the shop and ask?" said Draco.

"Yeah like we'd understand anything they'd say." Blaise rolled his eyes. "Bloody hell, I need it before Monday."

"Or..." came Theo's voice, straightening his back and putting his pointer finger up. "We could ask Granger. What better way to ask how a Muggle technology works than to ask the 'Brightest Witch of Our Age' herself?"

Oh, bloody hell. Must I see her again?

The way you looked at her exposed collarbones last night says otherwise.

"Fine. I'll come by her place before dusk."

"Sweet."

————

Draco walked to her apartment complex with a laptop in his hand. He knocked on her door and waited.

It's Saturday. Surely she's not home? Probably out celebrating her victory over some newly established law that she—

"Malfoy?"

Or not.

Granger was indeed not out. She was dressed in a jumper that stopped just above her knees, a pair of some overly fuzzy socks. Her hair, was in a bun.

Stop staring.

"Granger. I need your help."

She raised a brow before Draco motioned his head towards the laptop in his hand.

Granger stepped aside, letting him walk inside of her home.

The foyer small, it led to three different rooms. The living room which was surprisingly tidy, a floor length bookshelves (of course).

He sat on thr couch and he placed the laptop on the coffee table in front of it.

"Must I remind you I'm not a tech savy. If your laptop has some serious damage, I can't help you. Tea?" she asked before leaving the room.

"Err, sure."

What the hell is a 'tech savy' ?

As Granger went to prepare tea, Draco was left to admire the space around him in detail.

Granger had a vintage rug underneath the couch and the coffee table. The fireplace was lit, a mirror hanging on top of it.

There was also a bar cart, and there stood an unopened Muggle Whiskey that Draco always get, he smirked at the sight.

There were few picture frames on the mantel; some were from her days at Hogwarts, and a picture of her parents.

"So, what do you need help with?" came Granger's voice from the kitchen as she levitated a tray of tea service behind her. Draco glued his eyes to strictly stay above her neck as she walked.

"Blaise had a hard time turning this thing on." she nudged his jaw toward the laptop.

She laughed.