Summer 2024

Hello everyone. While I'm working on the last few stories for season 4, I might as well give you guys some updates for this summer. So let's get to the first special coming in June.

June 2024- Royalty Special

Yes I know I said I was going to write this in the middle of season 4. But I've decided to make this right after season 4 when I was planning out the stories around the time. So I've said that this special wasn't about BK despite him literally being a part of royalty. Instead this story will be about Controlly. He basically gets transported to a royal kingdom and basically gets a chance to become a king to the kingdom and experience what it's like to be someone who has a higher status. Yeah I'm basically bringing back some of the royalty stuff mentioned in BOTO and putting it here. So stay tuned for that.

July 2024- Season 5

Ok so season 5 will probably be another long season compared to season 3. I do plan to have another 4 part special. To give you some hints on what season 5 will contain, there will be more mentioning of the families. Chocolate Bar will finally get some stories revolving around him. More ship stories. Learning more about Gamey's past. And a deeper dive into MePhone's lore when it comes to his past. I really don't know how long this season would be, I would have to plan it out, but for now there's some of the updates.

August 2024- HCD Movie 2

Yeah there will be a second movie coming this summer. You know who it will feature. The Super Objects From TDOS. So basically the Super Objects lost something, so the main campers have to go somewhere to find it. Meanwhile Wand is taking over the camp while they're gone

This one will be a fun one to write because it's actually based on one of my favorite movies of all time. So stay  tuned for that

But that is all the plans for this summer. I'm so excited to write these when I get the chance. Peace out.