Part 1

***Recap: Feelings and emotions started storming in Kaira's head when she started thinking about the word "bestie." ***

It was when Kaira was 5 years old. She was in her first class. Kaira was born as an introvert. She won't talk to any kid, teacher, or anyone in her school. She was too reserved. She won't even answer the questions that others ask her. Observing her behavior, her mother, Naina, joined the school as a teacher to make Kaira comfortable. This trick worked, as Kaira started feeling comfortable with others when her mother was always in front of her.

There is a team of 3 members in her class. Shanvi, Sheetal and Manu. One day in games period, Kaira sat alone in the ground watching others playing. Shanvi approached Kaira and asked her to join their team. At starting Kaira wasn't sure but gradually watching Shanvi and their bonding, Kaira accepted to be part of their team.

Soon, these four members made a good team. The girls always stuck together through thick and thin. All four girls were good at studying and playing almost everything. Other girls in the class used to get jealous of their friendship.

The girls even used to talk about their future. They dream of owning a big mansion and chilling out there. Living their lives to the fullest. They always dreamed of how strong their friendship would be in the future. Even Naina was very happy to see her daughter mingle with the girls and be active in class.

Their first class was completed, and all were promoted to second class. But unfortunately, no one expected the twist that the girls were getting separated. Sheetal and Manu's parents decided to change their daughters' school as they were getting transferred.

All four girls were very upset about their separation. That was the era where they don't use mobile phones properly and not everyone has a mobile number. So the chances of the girls meeting again were slight. Though Naina felt bad about this, she was little happy that her daughter Kaira has still Shanvi to take care of her. It was a tender age, and soon the girls accepted the reality of their separation and moved on with their lives.

Kaira and Shanvi are now remaining at that school. But they didn't give up on their friendship. They were as thick as they were with Sheetal and Manu. In the same class, there were twins, Ritu and Gitu. They were very fond of Shanvi, and they don't like Shanvi's friendship with Kaira. Of course, they can't say it to Shanvi, but they hate Kaira.

Shanvi used to love Kaira the most and used to share everything with her. In lunch break, Kaira used to sit with her mom and have lunch this would leave Shanvi with Ritu and Gitu. But Shanvi doesn't like the idea of sitting in separate places, she even asked her mother to join as teacher so that she could have lunch everyday with Kaira.

Unfortunately, it's not possible, as Shanvi's mother has other things to take care of. So, Shanvi gradually had some bonding with Ritu and Gitu in the absence of Kaira. Ritu and Gitu were very happy to have Shanvi by their side, but they were still unhappy that Shanvi had her special place for Kaira only.

Ritu and Gitu spoke ill of Kaira to Shanvi they even made their mother to speak bad of Kaira to Shanvi's mother during lunch break. No matter what other's say, Shanvi still loved Kaira as her best friend.

One day, everyone has to submit a project about their best friend. Obviously, Shanvi did her project on Kaira, and while displaying it in front of everyone, she kissed Kaira on the cheek and said that Kaira is my best friend forever and no one will ever take her place in my life. Even teachers were stunned by her action, and they said it's not appropriate to kiss in front of everyone like that. But Shanvi didn't care at all, as Kaira meant the world to her. This made Ritu and Gitu very upset.