Part 3

***Recap: Kaira was uneasy about what had happened between her and Supraja.***

Kaira and Shanvi are in their third class now. Kaira was continuing her life normally, and she was very careful with Shanvi after that situation had happened. It's a normal day, like any other day at school. It's the last period of the day. They are both practicing handwriting, as it was handwriting class. There are two teachers in the class. One was the handwriting teacher, and the other was their class teacher checking their diaries.

Kaira went to the washroom in the middle of the class, which was situated on the ground floor of the school. Kaira was taking steps to return to the class. While climbing the steps, she came across Supraja, Shanvi's mother. Kaira was horrified to see her. She reluctantly made up a little smile upon seeing her. Supraja made a frowny look on her face when she saw Kaira. She immediately started scolding her.

Supraja: Won't you leave my daughter alone? What harm did she do to you? Why do you hate her so much?? Please don't say anything bad about her. What will you gain on spreading bad news about her? I will not spare such type of actions. If this situation was repeated again I'll contact your director sir and I will make him to give you TC.

Supraja's words and actions stunned Kaira. She didn't understand why Supraja was scolding her. To her knowledge, she never did anything that caused harm to Shanvi. Still, she was unable to digest the fact that Supraja hated her so much. Kaira was hardy controlling her emotions as she was in school. With a sore tone, she spoke, "Ok, aunty!".

Saying that Kaira returned to her class. But this situation left her unsettled. She was not doing her handwriting practice, and she was not writing her homework entries in her diary. She sat there, speechless. No one noticed Kaira much, so Kaira was lost in her own thoughts.

The teacher announced that it's time to pack their bags, as there were only 10 minutes to end that day's session. Hearing that, Kaira came to the present world and got up to pick up her stuff from the shelf in their classroom.

When she stood to go near the shelves, Supraja came into the class. Kaira was frightened. Supraja faced Kaira and started shouting in front of everyone.

Supraja: My Shanvi is crying every day because you are spreading bad things about her to the entire class. What sort of human are you? Don't know how to behave? Don't you have manners? Don't you have any common sense? What harm has she caused you?

Supraja, in her temper, scolded Kaira for 5 minutes and spoke horrible words to her.

Kaira was a 7 year old girl weeping out there in pain. There were two teachers present in the class, and Kaira was the child of their colleague Naina. Still, no teacher dared to control Supraja and her actions. Everyone stood like a rock and saw Kaira with pity. This broke Kaira's heart. Kaira felt humiliated in front of the whole school.

Naina was engaged in her class and didn't know that someone was scolding her child. After the completion of the last period, Naina learned about the situation that had happened to Kaira through her colleagues.

All the teachers, including Naina, questioned Kaira about whether she did anything that made Supraja furious. Little Kaira had no idea why Supraja hated her so much. She said the same to them. It was that last annual day Kaira spoke anything to Supraja, and Kaira was careful with Shanvi after that incident happened.

As Naina was a teacher at that school, all the teachers and Kaira's family members left the situation to Naina to handle. Naina took suggestions from everyone; she consoled Kaira, and everyone came to the decision that it would be better if Kaira didn't speak with Shanvi for some days. Kaira agreed with their suggestion.

Kaira was still in shock about what had happened. She didn't understand what she did to Shanvi or why Shanvi had to complain about her. Anyway, she felt the same: it would be better if she didn't disturb Shanvi for a few days.

Kaira stopped talking with Shanvi. She even didn't respond to anyone if their context had a "Shanvi" word in it. This made Shanvi very upset. She asked Kaira why was she not talking to her. Kaira didn't even respond to Shanvi.

Shanvi went to the teachers and again complained that Kaira was not talking to her. They told Shanvi that the situation made by her mother was the reason. But Shanvi was till disappointed that Kaira isn't being normal with her.

This situation made Shanvi bond a little with the twins. Kaira remained calm at school, but she still didn't understand why Supraja created the scene and why all of the chaos occurred. Kaira wants to know why this is happening.