Part 2

***Recap: Kaira and Shanvi are still best friends and still love each other, despite what other people think.***

Successfully, they have completed their second class, and it's the day of their annual day. Kaira stood first in her class, and Shanvi stood second. Upon receiving the first prize, Kaira was so happy. She thought to share her happiness with Shanvi, but she was busy with her cultural activities. Kaira saw Shanvi's mom, Supraja, sitting over there. She thought of sharing her happiness with Supraja.

Kaira: Aunty, I stood first in the class, and Shanvi stood second in the class.

Kaira showed Supraja the prize that she received..

Kaira was so naive, and she just wanted to share her happiness with her. Supraja didn't feel the same way. All those poor talks that were told about Kaira became true in her head. Supraja thought that Kaira was insulting her by saying that she stood first and Shanvi was unable to compete with her. Supraja got furious, and she spoke in a serious tone to Kaira.

Supraja: Don't ever say anything like that! It's completely wrong. You shouldn't say such words. The next time you talk, keep this in mind.

Saying that Supraja left the place

Kaira felt very bad about what had happened. She didn't understand her mistake. Kaira spoke within herself.

Kaira: What wrong did I say that made Aunty so angry? Maybe my way of expressing myself was wrong. Maybe I didn't speak in a polite way.
The words spoken by Kaira may be right or wrong, but Supraja's behavior hurt Kaira a lot. A 6-year-old kid can't possibly think of what she is saying. Even if the words Kaira spoke were wrong, Supraja should have explained them in a positive way. All these thoughts left Kaira in deep pain. The happiness of achieving first rank in her class is no longer there.

As Kaira was an introvert and there were no other friends to her, she didn't discuss this incident with anyone, not even her mother, Naina.

Kaira was unable to forget the incident, even after the annual day. She thought of apologizing for her behavior.

She approached Shanvi after the final examinations and explained the whole incident to her. She apologized for making Shanvi's mother upset. Shanvi is unaware of all these things and doesn't care about anything at all. Shanvi was in her normal behavior with Kaira like she used to be, and she always loved her the same way.

Though the feeling of that night haunted Kaira for a while, she was happy that the incident didn't affect their friendship. Slowly, Kaira started to move on from the incident. But generally, kids stay away from the people who scare them most. In a similar way, Kaira avoided meeting Supraja.

Whenever Kaira sees Supraja, she won't be near that place. This gave Ritu Gitu and their mother the perfect chance to sabotage their friendship. Hopefully Kaira thought that apologizing for her behavior solved issues between them, and the storm had passed their way. But poor Kaira doesn't know what's about to come.