Chapter 13

"I wouldn't say Cheadle was cautious, more you guys don't know the full reason why Killua and I were sent here." Gon thought out loud.

"Gon's right. Quite frankly, our world wants nothing to do with the weaklings of your world."

"Ah, yes, I believe one of the higher ups of your world said something similar. I tried to describe the Itona as special, but they didn't listen." The guy paused. "Ah, where are my manners? I'm Shiro, your new classmate's guardian."

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Shiro. When will we get to meet our new classmate?" Korosensei asked.

"It's an honor Koro Sensei. I apologize for the new classmate being late to class. I beg your patience. He'll be here in due course, when the time is right." Mr. Shiro walked toward the front of the classroom and looked over the rest of the class. The only noise being the sound of the pouring rain.

"Is something wrong?" Koro Sensei asked after a period of silence.

"Not at all. This seems like an interesting group. I'm confident he'll fit in perfectly. Especially with you two." Mr. Shiro pointed towards Gon and Killua. "I hope from the bottom of my heart that you three become the closest of allies. Allow me to introduce him. Now Itona. Come." From the back of the classroom, a large crashing sound was heard. Once the smoke cleared, a boy with gray tentacles stood where the wall previously was. He walked in and took a seat at the back of the classroom.

"Victory is mine." He declared. "I have proven myself stronger than the classroom wall."

"That's barely a flex. This building is a crumbling piece of junk. Anyone could punch the wall and at least create a dent." Killua said, looking back towards Itona.

"You're the strongest one in this class, aren't you?" Itona got up and walked towards Killua. "But you don't have to worry, you're still weaker than me." Itona put his hand on Killua's head. "That means you get to live. You're beneath my skill, and I only kill things who are stronger than me, and in this case Koro Sensei that means you." Itona walks away. Killua smirks, leaning back in his chair.

"Bold of you to assume I'm weaker than you." Killua tips his chair forward. "Sorry to say, but there are currently 3 people stronger than you in this room."

"Not true." A tentacle lurches towards Killua, but he catches it. He sends a small burst of electricity through the tentacle, shocking Itona. Itona takes a step back, his eyes wide.

"I could've already killed Koro Sensei, but what's the fun in that? I'd much rather wait till the last minute and get to explore this world."

"Yo-"

"Now, now, let's not get all hostile with our new comer Zoldyck. Please keep it peaceful."

"Sure." Killua smirks, and Itona goes back to his seat, his eyes on Killua.

"So what do you think of the new kid?" Gon swung his legs while eating.

"I think he's a jerk. Seriously, who is he to say that he is stronger than me?" Gon let out a small laugh.

"What about you, Karma? What do you think of the new kid?" Gon asked. Karma has been hanging out with Gon and Killua 24/7 for a while now. He rarely goes home and ends up just spending time with the two. Gon and Killua don't really protest. It's not like they have any parents around saying that they can't have Karma over.

Karma's parents also don't care. Karma doesn't see his parents much in general, so not seeing them for months on end is normal. He is simply filling his free time with Gon and Killua.

"I think he definitely is an interesting character. And did you see his tentacles? No wonder the two are brothers."

"Hmm, yah. Those tentacles are super cool. Way cooler than my power." Gon smiles. "It kinda reminds me of Kurapika's chains."

"What about me?" Mr. Karasuma walks into the classroom with a boy with blonde hair by his side.

"Kurapika!" Gon runs over and hugs Kurapika. Kurapika returns the hug with a motherly smile on his face.

"How are you, Gon?"

"I'm good. Being here is so much fun! It's so much different than our world. It's so much more peaceful."

"I've heard. How's your mission going?"

"It's as good as it can be going. I have a working plan that should work when it's needed. I'm guessing we still can't execute our plan till the last month." Killua says. He raises a hand and gives a fist bump in greeting to Kurapika.

"Yup. I'm here to check in on the progress. I think Leorio is going to come next month to check in."

"Ohohoh, is this another one of your friends?" Karma comes behind the two younger hunters, leaning forward to be closer to their level.

"Oh, Karma, this is Kurapika! Kurapika, this is Karma. He's been hanging out with us a lot." Kurapika inspects Karma, a stoic expression on his face.

"Why are you hanging out with this sadistic person, Gon?"

"Sadistic?" Gon tilts his head to the side like a lost puppy.

"Nevermind, as long as he's nice to you." Kurapika sighs.

"I see you three have met." Karasuma joins in on the conversation.

"The hunter community is relatively small. It's rare to not know a hunter that decided to pursue the career." Kurapika says. "We actually met at the same exam to become hunters."

"Why'd you come here Kurapika?" Gon and Karma had gone to sleep, it was now only Killua and Kurapika.

"To see you two of course." Kurapika answers with a bold face lie.

"Liar. You and I both know you don't do anything unless it's to complete your revenge on the phantom troupe." Kurapika smirks.

"Perceptive as always. You're right, I got wind that some eyes were smuggled to this world, so I needed an outlet to get here. That being said, I do genuinely want to make sure you two are okay."

"We are hunters." Killua retorts.

"Hunters that are still children. I get that you two have lived alone for a great period of time, but it doesn't negate the fact that you two are still children. I was sent here not only to check in on the progress of the mission, but to make sure you two are comfortable. The higher ups in the hunter association can't afford to lose such young hunters with so much potential. We almost thought we lost Gon when he lost his nen. It's a miracle that he even got it back."

"Do you know how he got it back?" Killua asks. Kurapika rubs his temples at the question.

"I've heard rumors, but, unfortunately, the rumors don't seem out of the ordinary for Gon. He is probably one of the only people in both of these worlds that would willingly explore the dark continent in search of power. Have you heard of the type of hunter Gon has been classified into?" Killua shakes his head; his lips pressed firmly together.

"A power hunter. A hunter that searches for power. Suit him, doesn't it?" Killua smiles at the title. It's a perfect fit for Gon.

Word Count: 1213

A/N: Sorry for the delay in uploading. It's final season right now. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment (I love hearing your thoughts), and vote. Have a blessed day <3.

"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord fulfill his promises to her." Luke 1:45 NIV