Lucky God

Clay and Viva: *sUs KiSsInG sOuNdS*

Creek: My lord?

Viva: *gasp*

Creek: Hello?

Viva: The high priest!

Clay: Ow!

Viva: What's he gonna think of find one of the gods like this with me?!

Clay: Um, lucky god? 🥴

Viva: J-Just *groans*

Creek: Hello?

Viva: *kicks Clay off of the floor*

Clay: WOAH!!! Oh, Creek, what brings you here?

Creek: I humbly request an audience with you my lord. 

Clay: Yes, what can I do for you?

Creek: My lord, I have just seen Lord John Dory, Lord Bruce, Lord Floyd, Lord Branch, and Lady Ivy out among the Trolls.

Clay: Really?

Creek: If I may be so bold as to off some advice.

Clay: All right, shoot.

Creek: My lord, you are perfect.

Clay: Oh well, go on.

Creek: But in your perfection, you cannot know how imperfect Trolls are. Like snakes, they are spineless and slippery. They are as untrustworthy as rats, stealing and cheating with no remorse. Spinning webs of lies, like spiders.

Clay: Stop it! That's disgusting.

Creek: They're BEYOND disgusting.

Clay: Yeah, yeah, way beyond.

Creek: Then we are in agreement. I'll begin the necessary preparations. Now, do you wish to have your victims bound to an altar, or would you prefer them free-range? 

Clay: Creek, you've lost me.

Creek: My lord, these people will not respect you if they do not fear you!

Clay: And of course, we make them fear us by...

Creek: A sacrifice, as it is prophesied. The history of the Age Of The Jaguar will be written in...

Clay: Ink?

CreeK Blood!

Clay: Blood! Oh, right. Of course, I should probably consult with my brothers and sister. This is fairly important stuff. I, um, should discuss the entire, uh, blood issue right away. Excuse us, won't you? Let's go. *quickly grabs Viva's hand and they walk down the stairs*

Creek: Finally, we're connecting.