- Chapter 18 -

🌶️

Was he too big or was she too tight - it didn't matter. Hawks and Anna felt the pressure and all their lust clenched immeasurably.
He slowly inserted it, but was met with resistance.
"Let me in...relax," he whispered and decided to gently kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples.
First licking, then blowing so that the cold air gave her a little shiver and then sucking.
He pushed himself in bit by bit and felt her taking him in.
If he didn't pull himself together, he would come immediately.
"Fuck," he moaned and his eyes became glistening and glassy.

She had taken him completely inside her.

Wrapping his arms around her body, he squeezed gently and laid his head against her neck.
She could feel his rapid, heavy breathing.
They both stayed there for a moment and Anna could feel his penis pulsating.
They were so incredibly close, as if they were one.
One body.
One unit.
Hawks pressed himself close to her and not a grain of rice could fit between them.
He began to thrust.
They both breathed a sigh of pleasure and Anna felt him moan in her ear.
"You feel so good - so tight..."
She closed her eyes and enjoyed the thrusting movements.
His hands moved down to her hips and he gripped them tightly.
"...more," she breathed, sinking her fingernails into his back.
He sped up, but braced himself on her hip, thrusting in harder.
"Oh yessss," she said loudly, covering her mouth.
Hawks smiled and gave her a hard and fierce kiss.
She took his face in her hands and licked his lips.
This caused him to increase his pace and thrust deeper and deeper.
Anna could hardly keep her eyes open and sighed with pleasure into her hands.
Her nipples became hard and her cheeks pink.
Hawks groaned loudly and beads of sweat trickled down his forehead.
"I can't - hold it - anymore..."
"I w-want you to come like I came," she said, stroking Hawk's neck, overcome with endorphins.
His movements became more intense but more erratic. The pressure inside her soon drove her mad and she felt the strength in her body parts dwindle.
With the very last of her strength, she leaned forward, looked lustfully into his eyes and then breathed into his ear:
"Keigo...come inside me..."
He looked at her with wide eyes.
She saw so much devotion, so much passion in his face...so much...relief.

He gave the last of his strength.
The wings quivered and unfolded.
Panting and moaning, he came inside her.
"Fuck," he said, his body sinking on top of hers.
Breathing heavily, she took him in her arms and stroked his back.
She gently ran her fingers over the crests of his wings, which twitched excitedly.
Her heart trembled, her whole body shook as if she was freezing and Hawks felt the same.
He stood up and slowly pulled his penis out. As the connection between them loosened, a sympathetic lightning bolt ran through both of their bodies.
He pulled off the full condom, tied a knot in it and placed it next to the bed.
His eyes wandered over her body, satisfied and happy, and he lay down next to her.
Their next kiss was calm and loving and exactly what you could call a crowning finale.
He pressed her against his body and brushed a few strands of hair out of her face:
"I don't know what to say..."
"Go ahead and say it - no secrets," she said and stroked his chest.
He pointed to his half-stiff penis, which was hanging in the air and still quivering with excitement.
"That was...unbelievable"
She smiled and shook her head:
"You did all the work," she stated, sliding down and kissing the tip of his penis.
He groaned and asked not to start anything she would regret.

Anna got out of bed and staggered shakily and swearing into the bathroom.
"I told you," he laughed, but was skillfully ignored.
She went to the toilet and relieved herself.
Everything inside her seemed swollen and her body demanded rest.
Her gaze wandered through her small bathroom, past her bathtub, make-up table, toothbrush and mouthwash, over to her little wall clock. She was startled. In six hours she had to get on the bus at the school entrance.
As if he had noticed, he asked into the bathroom:
"What time do you have to leave tomorrow?"
"In five hours and on the bus in six hours"
He jumped up.
"Shit shit shit - should I go?" he asked, already with one foot in his costume.
Anna remained silent, washed her hands and face and left the bathroom.
She walked elegantly towards him - naked, only clothed with beads of sweat on her skin - and put on her best smile. Firmly but gently, she pushed him back into bed.
Then she lay down next to him and pulled the covers over them both.
"You're staying here. And I'll have breakfast for you tomorrow."