Chapter 105

Jimin's POV: 

I'm sitting here in my room , Taehyung hyung was so angry with me when I hit that woman , this is the first Time I see him this scared or angry , That look on his eyes , I know it more than anyone.

I used to feel scared, i'm scared even of my self , I'm scared of how clueless I'm when it comes to my fear , I have no idea what I'm scared off , I'm even scared from my girlfriend, she never hurt me , she is kind , caring and I can feel how much she loves me .

But I'm too scared to be with her alone that I'm dragging Taemin everywhere we go , I'm scared to let my body relax and rest my head on her shoulder, it feels like my body is acting on it's own .

And I don't know why , I can sleep deeply in my Mom's arms without feel threatened.. my dad's touch never make me flinch , Jungkook hyung used to carry me piggyback and I never felt that I'm not okay with this closeness. 

Taemin hugging me or put his hand casually on my back would never caught me off guard, I feel safe around them too .

But I can't feel safe around Ara , my body keep rejecting her touch, but I can hold her hand , it is really warmth my heart .

She asked me about my past , I'm not ready to share this , she will never look me the same if she know it , i'm fine now , I have the family who loves me dearly, and I'm not the abounded kid anymore, why she needs to know when it's already has nothing to do with my present. 

I'm afraid to share this with my parents or anyone of my hyungs , I don't want them to hate Ara , I love her so much , even if i don't feel safe with her but she keeps my heart flattered, 

I know this is one of the rules , to not keep a secret for my self , but I can't afford them taking her from me .

This last month she used to have dinner here with my family, I invited her once but she kept asking to come here once in a while , I feel like she is monitoring my family, specially Tae hyung.

She is too smart, she know I got hurt in somehow, but I didn't tell her the truth  so she keeps link the wrong dots about my family when they act unreasonable for her , the cold silent treatment Tae hyung give is always suspicious for her .

She even found the deferent food he is eating somehow not normal and an evidence to something bad .

My poor hyung just don't eat spicy food with a family can munch the chili as a snack , so Mom preparing his food separately to avoid him fill sick .

It's cute how she try to protect me , she needs to believe that my family would never hurt me , but i'm letting her , if she want to watch them , let her , they have nothing to hide .

But what really worries me is my Dad , he is giving Ara his scary look every time she is here , I asked him so many times to treat her will but he keep saying he is protecting me so she won't think to hurt me ever .

Why they all trying to protect me, i can protect my self .. or I can't!! I failed so many times to do this ..

I lost a lot cause I'm weak , who can't run away in the right time , why I didn't run before that night ?!! Am I the reason for my misery !! 

*******

Jin's POV: 

Tae finally slept now , this will be a long journey, but we can do this ..

I left his room and found IU sitting in the living room , waiting for me 

IU :" how is he now ?! " I smiled softly 

Jin :" he is fine IU don't worry, just a sleep now "

IU :" Thank you Jin , I don't know what I would do if you didn't come " I sit beside her patting her shoulder 

Jin :" it's okay , you don't need to thank me " 

IU :" can I ask you a more favor?" 

Jin :" what is it " 

IU :" Jimin really hit Yun Hee , really you can't imagine how he was aggressive with her , he never been this violent, Tae scolded him hard and he is now in his room, can you check on him , If it's me I will take him in my arms and won't tell him he did wrong, so please go comfort him but don't forget to tell him what he did was not acceptable, he pulled the poor girl hair that it almost out in his grasp "

Jin :" Jimin hit her !! Wow " she nodded tiredness leak from her gaze 

Jin :" okay don't worry, I'm checking on him " I stand up heading to his room , when I was behind his door , I can hear his sobs, is he crying?!!

I knocked the door and when I didn't get any reply I opened the door slowly, to find him curled on his bed crying his heart out 

Jin :" hey .. Jiminie , what happened, why are you crying?" I pulled him to my chest , his cry intensified even more , he wrapped him self around me sitting on my lap , he didn't stop or try to talk 

Jin :" are you sad that Tae scolded you " i'm trying to rub his back to sooth his sadness, but he didn't utter a word again. 8 just gave up , it's seems today is the day to calm the kids down 

I played down pulling him to lay on my chest while keep say sweet nothing to calm him down .

It takes Almost 30 for him to calm down 

Jin :" little one , are you okay now , what is it , tell me " he hide his face on my neck 

Jimin :" I did this to my self  , I should run away before that night "