Episode 1: Reborn as a Saiyanian

"H-Huh? What happened? Where am I? I can't move... I can't see... Am I...? Dead?"

(Suddenly, we see a goddess coming forth and floating behind his head.)

Aqua: "Sadly yes, you have passed on, young Haruto-san

Aqua: "Sadly yes, you have passed on, young Haruto-san. But do not fret. I've got an offer that you couldn't possibly refuse. Better than being sent to heaven. In another world, you will be reincarnated as a Saiyanian. Fight many epic battles and explore the world as you see fit. Make love with many hot and beautiful women. But in return... Show me what kind of power you have by becoming the strongest warrior in the universe."

(And so, the bright light shown itself and we see Haruto is lying down on the grass, slowly begin to wake up with a lightly groan and stood up on his feet, revealing his new appearance.)

Haruto: "W-Where am I?"

???: "You are in another world, milord?"

(Haruto turn to meet an angel.)

Haruto: "Who are you?"

Vados: "I am Vados and I'm an angel. And I know who you are, Haruto."

Haruto: "How do you know my name?"

Vados: "I've been watching your world for quite some time now. You, specifically. You mainly had a terrible life back at your world and my friend thought it was time for you to settle in here. So, I am here to accompany you on your quest."

Haruto: "Oh, I see. But what is my quest?"

Vados: [giggles] "To become the strongest warrior in the universe, silly. You see, I've looked over your personal life. And it seems that you're a big fan of fighting games. So, Aqua and I brought you here to this world now reborn... As a Saiyanian?"

Haruto: "You mean... I'm an alien warrior and I have the powers just like Goku and Superman?!"

Vados: "Correct."

Haruto: "Whoa...! That's...so cool! And you're gonna help me get strong so that I can fight some of my favorite video game characters?"

Vados: "Yes."

Haruto: "Neat. Thanks, Vados. I can't wait to get started. This is going to be so cool."

Vados: [giggles] "I love your enthusiasm and determination. But you better be prepared. My training is going to be the toughest, not even my former student couldn't keep up at his first time."

Haruto: [nods] "Right."

Vados: [thoughts] 'This is going to be very interesting. I hope you're ready, Son Haruto.'

Episode cleared.