Episode 2: Training for the Upcoming Martial Arts Tournament

(Haruto and Vados arrived in a nice garden.)

Haruto: "Where are we?"

Vados: "This is where I'm going to train you for an upcoming world martial arts tournament."

Haruto: "Oh, okay. I'm ready to train."

Vados: "It won't be easy, Haruto-san."

Haruto: "When is anything ever easy?"

Vados: "Exactly."

(And with that, Vados starts training Haruto the basics of his abilities before the duo start sparring and she clearly had the upper hand at first, much to Haruto's amusement at Vados' insane speed.)

Haruto: "Wow. You were quite right about this training. You really fast and strong, Miss Vados."

Vados: [giggles:] "Why thank you. I'm not asking you to beat me now. I just want you to get used to your new abilities. And when you learn every new technique that you learn, we can take a break and eat something to sustain your inner energy and strength."

Haruto: [nods with a determination face:] "Gotcha!"

(Eventually, Haruto had learned a bunch of new techniques such as Wolf Fang Fist, Shoryuken, Solar Flare, Kaioken Assault, Power Wave, and more special moves. He then focused his energy into his hands and say these words.)

Haruto: "Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAA!!!"

(He fired a massive blue energy wave at the boulder, eliminating the rock completely

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(He fired a massive blue energy wave at the boulder, eliminating the rock completely.)

(Meanwhile, Vados was impressed at how much Haruto has learned and on the first day too.)

Vados: "Well done, Haruto. Now, let us rest. Here, I've prepared you a nice meal to eat."

Haruto: [sits on his knees and thanks Vados:] "Thank you, Miss Vados

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Haruto: [sits on his knees and thanks Vados:] "Thank you, Miss Vados. But aren't you gonna eat?"

Vados: [giggles:] "Fufu~ I am."

(Vados begin to remove Haruto's pants and slid it and his boxers down to pull out his dick, much to Haruto's shock.)

Haruto: "M-Miss Vados, are you sure this is a good idea? What if anyone finds us?"

Vados: "Do not fret. We are completely alone here. No one will find us. Now just sit back, eat, relax and let me do my magic~"

(She then begin to engulf and suck Haruto's dick with her mouth, while Haruto begin to eat Vados' ramen she'd made for him. The food was pretty great as Haruto finished the whole bowl like it was nothing.)

Haruto: "That was so yummy, Miss Vados." [looks down to Vados, who was still sucking his boner and smiled:] "And I see you're enjoying my dick as well. Ngh! God, that feels so good~"

(Vados can feel Haruto's dick twitching and she kept blowing him for about 5 minutes before he unloads his semen out in her mouth 8 times. Vados took the whole thing in her mouth as she removed herself from of his dick, swallowed his load completely inside and smiled at Haruto.)

Vados: "You have done well, Haruto-san. Keep up with your training and you'll become the best warrior in no time."

Haruto: "Thanks, Miss Vados."

Vados: "Please call me Vados. There's no need to be formal."

Haruto: "O-okay, Vados."

Vados: "Our training will continue when you attend your first day at the tournament. There, you'll continue your training and become the greatest warrior in the universe. I'm sure of it."

Haruto: [Gets pumped up:]

(Fade to commercial break.)

Episode cleared.