004

"you really aren't leaving are you?" I stood there rolling my eyes.

"Nope. " He said. "I'm sorry roe" he had to say the nickname he gave me when we were 3.

"I always hated that nickname" I rolled my eyes as I sighed.

"Yeah I know but I was 3. What did you want from me" he laughed nervously.

"You never said goodbye" I said quietly under my breath.

"You hated me remember? I didn't think you wanted me to" he scratched his neck.

"Still could've tried" I mumbled

"Is my sister speaking to me?" Alex said smiling.

"No it was a mishap on my part" I she's shrugged it off.

"Nah she's talking to me" Alex came over and started tickling me.

"I .. hate... you.." I said fighting him off while laughing.

"God I missed you roe" he smiled. "And I am sorry"

"You suck. You know tickling is my weakness" I shook my head.

"Can we be siblings again? I miss my twin. I mean good looking people stick together right?" He laughed.

"You're a fucking dork and.. fine. One more chance but I swear" I said but was cut off by him throwing me over his shoulders and heading downstairs.

"Hey they made up!" Zack pointed.

"Ugh I forgot about your husbands" I laughed.

"You know I'm married you dork" he ruffled my hair as he put me down. "Her names Lisa"

"What? You didn't marry Jack" I acted shocked.

"Funny real funny" he rolled his eyes.

"I thought it was" I smiled as he smacked Rian because he was laughing.

"We're just best friends" Jack stated.

"Does Lisa know about the bromance?" I asked laughing.

"I missed you" he hugged me. Okay he kinda changed but that's still debatable.

Like I said him changing was up to a debate. It's been a month since we stopped fighting and it was going ng great. I got to know the guys they weren't as annoying as I remembered.
"I can't believe our birthday is coming up" I jumped up and down.
"I don't know if I like this new roe" he laughed.
“boo you’re no fun” I pouted and went downstairs. It’s been exactly 5 months since we made up. Don’t get me wrong it’s been great having Alex my brother back but I’m still paranoid. It was 17 years of either of us reaching out.  I was staying with Alex and his wife Lisa. She’s pretty cool and he’s super excited about me bonding with her.
“Hey Lisa” I waved.
She smiled, “can you help?”
“Oh shit yeah sorry” I took some grocery bags from her. “Thanks again for letting me stay here” I smiled.
“You’re family of course. And besides Alex is really happy you’re here.” She smiled, “speaking of him where is he?”
“Mister no fun is upstairs pooping on my parade” I said. She just laughed.
“why?” she asked laughing.
“I’m excited about our birthday because it’s the first one together in so long and he’s not” I pouted.
“I never said I wasn’t excited. I was just preoccupied the guys are coming over to record new music and I was finishing up some lyrics” he said.
“Party pooper” I stuck my tongue.
Alex shook his head and looked at Lisa.
“That’s your twin sister “ she laughed. Alex kisses her.
“Look at that. Time for me to not see that sight” I said and they just laughed.
“Jack’s coming” Alex said. Jack and I really started getting along. We both love annoying my brother.
“my partner in crime” I smiled. “okay they aren’t that bad”
“See I told you, you’ll like them now” Alex smiled. The thing is he doesn’t know I kinda have a crush on Jack. He’ll kill me if he knew.
The door knocked and the guys were all here.
"The party has arrived, hold the applause" Jack smiled. I swear I could get lost in that smile, Lisa nudged me while smirking.
"Hey guys bye guys" I said I wanted to stay but I promised my friend Alexa I would go shopping with her.
"Wow, no hug. That's it, it's over" Jack pouted. I ran and hugged him.
"We want hugs too" Rian said. I went and hugged them too and then left.