Chapter 2

"We've got a new member !" Sayori yelled towards the members of her own club. Everyone inside snapped their eyes on her as Sayori beamed a radiant smile to them.

"Jesus Sayori ! Don't scare us like that !" A pink pastrel, cut around her chin haired girl yelled as she was seemingly scared. 

"Please, Natsuki, do not yell this loudly. But she's right, you scared us, Sayori." A girl with waist length purple hair said softly to the two girls.

"My, what an entrance. Sorry, but what did you say ?" A girl with thigh length coral brown hair said. 

"I said, I just fished a new member !" Sayori said, then Y/N walked inside the room to make him seen by everyone. 

But he turned his eyes at Sayori. "I never said I'd join the club." He said while looking strongly at Sayori. "But you never said that you won't !" Sayori exclaimed happily as she ran towards the girl with the brown hair.

"This is Monika, the President of this club !" Sayori said, as Monika bowed slightly and then waved, which Y/N returned. Sayori ran towards the pink haired girl as she seemed surprised. 

"This is Natsuki !" Sayori said as Natsuki just 'hmph'd as she crossed her arms. "Natsuki..." The purple haired girl whispered as Y/N tilted his head a bit. Then, Sayori rushed towards the purple haired girl.

"And lastly, this is Yuri !" Sayori said, making Yuri a bit uncomfortable but she nonetheless decided to wave at Y/N, which he, once again, returned.

Then Sayori ran towards Y/N, but Y/N cleared his throat and made a step forward.

"My name is Y/N, pleased to meet you all." He said as he, for the third time, bowed.

"The pleasure is for us, Y/N. So, what did make you visit our club ?" Monika asked being the President. "To be honest, she did." Y/N said as he pointed to Sayori, at his left. 

"Hey, your mom never told you to not point fingers at people ?" Sayori asked, she tried to be mad but couldn't overwrite her smile. "Your mom never told you to inform people when you're doing something ?" Y/N said, eying once again Sayori, who jumped in surprised and tried to whistle. "What do you mean by that, Y/N ?" Monika asked to Y/N, with sighed a bit whilst looking at Sayori.

"This air-head right here never told me what does her club do." He said as Sayori turned the voice of her 'whistle' higher. This response made Monika laugh, Yuri smile and Natsuki just looked at them.

"Not a surprise." Natsuki said, but smiled after. When Y/N looked at her, Natsuki killed her smile and shot him a glare.

"We are the Literature Club. Our shtick is to share our taste of books and sometimes, write poems !" Monika happily described the 'job' of the Literature Club. "See ? It isn't so hard to do." Y/N said to Sayori who stroke the wooden floor with her shoes. 

"I know ! I just forgot !" Sayori yelled once again. Y/N laughed at her sudden outburst and looked around the room. The classroom was clean, at the center of the room, were 4 desks huddled next to each other to make a square table. 

Additionally, Y/N couldn't lie about it, the room had a certain ambiance to it. Then he looked at the, normally, the teacher's desk only to see an incense being burned with the window next to it was opened by a few millimeters.

"If I may, the incense is a great touch to the ambiance." Y/N said as he studied the rest of the room. "That is Yuri's idea, she likes to make the room more comfy." Sayori calmly explained as Yuri suddenly blushed and looked at her side.

"That's nice to hear." Y/N said as he put his bag on a unused table. 

"Since this is a Literature Club, what is your taste in books, Y/N ?" Monika asked. "Oh, and please, everyone come sit here." Monika demanded as she took a place at the 'table'.