4 ~ Mujer hermoso

Hey my mini cupcakes 🧁, I am here to give you new chapter. I hope you are well. Without any further delay
Let's start.......

We entered in college, Navya was excited for this function

We entered in college, Navya was excited for this function. Navya screamed in happiness and went towards where two girls were standing facing their back towards us. Navya put her hand on one girl shoulder, the girl turned towards us. I am shocked how can this possible.

No no I am dreaming, I shook my head but still I am seeing ridhima. Am I hallucinating? She is looking very gorgeous in yellow saree. Surrounding was getting blur, all I  could see is her eyes, her open hair,her smile.  I  felt like my inner darkness found light, her existence provided me a warm and brightness like sunshine in my darkness. She looked like angel my angel. I was pulled by her positive aura.

"Mam he is my brother arhaan and bhai she is my favourite and zoology professor Ridhima mam." Navya said and we both got shock. In these vast world and this city, we met again. "We met in the park yesterday, so we both know each other." Ridhima said in melodious voice. I didn't know but whenever I heard her voice, my heart beats even more faster.

My thinking chain broke when my phone rang. My hand reached inner pocket of blazer where I always keep my phone. I took out my phone, seeing the name flashed on my screen, I excused myself and left them.

It has been announced that everyone should come to the auditorium as the functions are about to start. I saw from corner of my eyes that Navya, Ridhima and her friend started walking towards the auditorium. I cut the call immediately and went towards them.

I was walking behind them. I saw a man in the corner that he was staring Ridhima from top to bottom. I side stepped Navya and slided my hands on Ridhima waist. She looked up and raised her eyebrows from shock. I leaned towards her ear. "That man is staring at you continuously." I whispered and pointed with my eyes at man.

She was trembling very badly after hearing me. I tightened my grip on her waist to assure her. I sat on chair beside her. Beside me on other side, navya sat and beside her, Ridhima's friend took seat.

Functions started, all students were cheering for other people. All the lights went off and a light fell on the stage where all the students were standing and  song started.
'Aankhein khuli'. I turned my face to see her. This song perfectly suited on me. I admired her face, a smile, she was smiling seeing students performance. I have never listened to any song so deeply but today is different.

I started lip-syncing along with the song. Every lines of this song were best but one hits different.

Aye yaar pyaar Mai koi
Na jagta na sota hai
Kaise kahu Mai
Oo yaara ye pyaar
Kaise Hota hai

I inverted my eyes to see the students who were in corner. Then there was that man stood and staring at someone. I followed his eyes to see where he was looking.

My blood started boiling, my anger reached at their peak.
I stood abruptly and stormed towards him. I reached the backside of stage and grabbed him by his collar. "If you ever try to see her again,your body will be found in grave next minute." I threatened him. "What is your problem,  whether I look at her or I stare at her,touch her, kiss her or  fuck." I didn't let him completed the sentence and started punching him. I continuously were punching him until blood flowing from his nose.

Ridhima came running towards us and told me to leave him but I didn't. "Arhaan please just let him go." She said and I quickly left him, staring at her. This is first time, when she said me from my name. Sometime ago I beat a man and now I am happy just because I heard my name from her mouth.

I hugged her instantly, inhaling her sweet fragrance I closed my eyes. I don't remember when last time I found this peace.

Even if I die today, there will be no regret. There is no sorrow even if death comes in place of peace. I realized what did I do? I removed myself from her, she looked nervous. May be I shouldn't hug her. "Sorry for crossing my limits." I said looking into her eyes. "It's okay." She said and started walking towards auditorium. I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Say something mujer hermoso." I said turning her face, she came closer. "It's okay, hugging is normal between friends and I don't have any problem with that." She said softly and I nodded.

We went towards auditorium and took our seats. Navya elbowed me and came near my ears. "What happened bhai? Why have you and Ridhima mam come together from the back of the stage?" She threw her questions at me. When I didn't reply her, she silenced herself.

I remembered when I said Vikas to collect all information.

Flashback started :~

After handing her cream, we headed towards my house. We entered in  my house and I went towards drawing room. I saw navya was watching movies, I also sat beside her. She quickly kept her head on my thighs and laid down. I smiled at her childish behaviour, I started massaging her hair. Vikas came into room and signaled me to come out. I kept her head on sofa and went towards my office.

He told me some information about our buisness. After telling he was about to going, I stopped him. "Collect some information about Ridhima, don't leave a single information. Understood." I said in strict tone, he nodded and went out of my office. After sometime I got a call from Vikas that he will give information about her tomorrow because his mother has fallen ill.

Flashback ends.

After the function was over, we bid bye to them and left for home. We settled on car, navya were staring me with curiosity eyes. "Ask." I said to her. "Tell me truth bhai, you love Ridhima mam huh. Don't lie to me. I saw the way you were looking at her." She said, I was still not sure whether I loved her or not. "How was I looking at her?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Like she is most beautiful girl in whole world."

She said immediately. Indeed she is. My phone rang in my pocket, i received the call.

"I found the information boss."

How was today chapter?
Drop a comment after reading.
Don't forget to vote.

Happy Reading Miei adorati lettori 😊