ʚїɞ │Extended Epilogue (1)

Song: Confident

By: Justin Bieber

Dedicated to: You all patient besties!

"I'm just saying you could have been nicer," Malia says as she unbuttons my shirt and pushes it back so my chest is showing

"The guy was looking at you, Myers," I replied while pulling her blouse over her head, "He had to, he was taking our order." She rolls her eyes and unclips her bra, pulling it off.

I turned Malia around in a swift move, bending her over on the bed and pulling her skirt up so it was bunched around her waist.

No underwear.

God, she drives me crazy.

"Trust me, he wasn't looking at you because of that." I start to unbuckle my belt and lick my lips at the sight of her wet pussy.

I just want a little taste.

I pull off my belt and bend forward so my face is between her thighs. The smell of her pussy fills my senses and I do a slow lick on her slit.

Her hips buck and I grab ahold of them to keep her still.

"You're just seeing what you wanted to see." She looks over her shoulder at me and I scoff, "Maybe. Or maybe I'm right and you hate that."

She opens her mouth to say something but I begin to suck on her clit, making her moan out instead.

"Oh god yes, Mauricio." She moans and I slide my hands up to her stomach where I feel the belly piercing she recently got.

"Just admit I'm right." I left a kiss on her pussy before standing up straight and pulling off my slacks.

Malia's green eyes move from my face to the noticeable erection hidden in my boxers.