the alchemy ( mindry )

NOW PLAYING

NOW PLAYING. . . .
The Alchemy x Treacherous
( live from the eras tour paris )

ft. TALK TOO MUCH by reneé rapp

content warning : some implications of survivor's guilt, joking drug reference

'CAUSE  THE  SIGN  ON  YOUR  HEART

SAID  IT'S  STILL  RESERVED  FOR  ME

HONESTLY,  WHO  ARE  WE  TO  FIGHT
THE  ALCHEMY ?

FEELINGS LIKE THIS only occur once every few lifetimes

FEELINGS LIKE THIS only occur once every few lifetimes. If there's one thing they've all learned, it's that life is too fucking short to let it slip through your fingers. There was a fine line between holding on too tight, or not holding on enough. Love was like a ladder across two windows, after all. Shaky, uncertain, fragile. Worth the risk for a chance of living past the bloody challenges it might bring. Especially from those cloaked demons screaming from the past's crypt, shadowy hands reaching out from the depths of the darkest hallways to choke the life from a beating heart until there was no love left to give. Those demons would watch the plane of love plummet to the ground in a grisly splat and curse the survivors with the guilt of being thankful they weren't the ones on the floor.

Yes, love could be slashed up by the blade of a psychopath's knife with the blink of a cruel eye.

Rory had made enough mistakes in her relationship with love like she had been possessed by teenage petulance, or a rabbit desperate to run like it's a race. Bolting each time love came too close to seeing the real, tender, snowy fear veiled beneath an artificial ice queen's perfectly constructed command for everyone to fear her instead. Fear was her killer. If the past week or so had taught her anything, it was that fear was finally out of her control. All her fucking lives had flashed before her eyes.