66

Y/N PoV

We had just arrived at the witches, who generously gave us their castle as an interim base, and now we were sitting in their conference room planning the mission. San and Yeosang had returned from their reconnaissance and were now drawing a map of the Lycan village with all the important locations.

"I think if we fly with all 4 dragons, each bringing a rider, plus Jungkook spreading the fairy dust with Yeosang, that's enough to save the 4 people." explained Jackson, who as commander of my army had the most experience in attacks and tactics.

"Who will come with us as riders?" asked Jimin, who had been listening the whole time.

"San is flying with me and Hongjoong should fly with Seonghwa, we need an experienced witch because of the spells." Yeosang looked apologetically at Hoseok, but he just waved him off, he knew he still had a lot to learn and wasn't angry with our son.

"I'm flying with Namjoon, there should be a nymph with us in case we run into a guard, nymph magic is the quickest way to render useless." Jimin now interjected and Wooyoung grimaced because he wasn't allowed to come along.

"Baby... you're just too loud too fast..." Yeosang kissed him comfortingly and the nymph sighed in frustration, but knew it was true.

"That brings us to the final candidate..." began Jackson, but Mingi interrupted him.

"My dear mother." he grinned towards Jin, who laughed softly as Mingi hadn't stopped calling him mom since he hatched.

"He's the best archer if an aerial battle becomes necessary and you and Hoseok are probably too emotionally involved, so you might make the wrong decisions." Mingi looked at me and I nodded... my temper was not to be underestimated and seeing my brother again after such a long time... I was prone to foolishness.

"Fine... Jungkook will fly himself... then we just need to figure out how the mission will go." I said and Yeosang took over again.

"We'll split into two groups. Here's the prison... Namjoon and Mingi get Yunho first, then Jongho and I and Seonghwa get the Luna and the queen. Hongjoong releases the spell while San and I take the Luna to safety. Jungkook goes with Mingi and Namjoon so he can cloak Yunho and Jongho, I'll cloak the other two..." he indicated all the targets on the map and everyone involved nodded. 

Sighing, I walked through the castle after the meeting, having to distract myself somehow, as it was very hard for me not to be on the mission and have to wait here to see if everything went well and my brother would actually be standing in front of me alive tonight.

Not even paying attention to where I was going, I suddenly found myself in a ballroom. I looked around wide-eyed, golden walls, red curtains and upholstered furniture surrounding the dance floor, crystal chandeliers casting beautiful patterns on the floor, it was very extravagant and on impulse I spun around on the dance floor with my arms outstretched until I felt dizzy and sank to the floor giggling, where I then sat down cross-legged and enjoyed the silence around me. A hand placed itself on my shoulder and I looked up in surprise.

"May I have this one, my queen?" asked Hoseok with a playful smile around his lips and again I giggled.

"It is an honor, my king." I took his hand and let him pull me into his arms.

"Well... I'm not a king, just a prince..." he said sheepishly.

"Maybe here in this kingdom... but in my kingdom you are the queen's consort... which technically makes you my king." I explained and he tilted his head and looked at me in amusement. With a wave of his hand, he conjured up soft music and began to dance with me.

"But... wouldn't Jin be king too, according to logic?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Don't you dare tell him that. If he doesn't think of it himself, then he's out of luck." I giggled, which made Hobi laugh too.

"Sometimes I'm jealous of Jinnie and you... you love each other so much that you feel a little left out... but only a little... keep it up and we'll all have a laugh..."