Chapter~27

Akari:- fine I'll tell you Irene's story....

(This is an AU)

So Irene was from a royal family and she was the only daughter of the king and people loved her so much for her beauty , intelligence and her kindness , she also got many marriage proposals many times but she rejected each and every one of those , She did that because she was already in love with someone, but the main problem was that the person she was deeply in love with was the son and the next king of their rivalry kingdom. Irene used to meet him secretly or sometimes even sneek into eachothers room , only Irene's personal maid Knew about her relationship , he even promised to marry her once he became the king but....one day when he called Irene in a jungle where they both were completely alone , they were enjoying their time as usual.....

Then suddenly they heard a noise but they thought it was just a animal walking around so they ignored it but then again a noise came so Irene went to check from where it came and then within a minute a arrow hits in her boyfriend's arm , Irene was...

Then suddenly they heard a noise but they thought it was just a animal walking around so they ignored it but then again a noise came so Irene went to check from where it came and then within a minute a arrow hits in her boyfriend's arm , Irene was so shocked by sudden action and then saw him lying on the ground ,clothes covered in blood due to the arrow, she immediately Went towards him and removed the arrow out of his body then she just tore a part of her dress and ties around the wounded area so that the blood won't flow.....After few minutes they heard some foot steps coming towards them, after few seconds the sound of footsteps stopped she looked up and the person she saw was none other than her own father and her maid whom she trusted the most betrayed her and told her father about her relationship and even told him lies that Irene told their kingdom's secret to her lover which could be a threat to their family and then after hearing all this she told her lover to run away from there as soon as possible and told him that she will handle it alone and didn't wanted him to get hurt because of her....

After he went from there , Irene tried to convince her father that she didn't tell any secrets to him but he didn't believed her, after their argument Irene finally gave up and decided not to use her powers Even stopped phoenix who's was with her since childhood and from whom she got her powers to attack her father she loved her father so much but that maid manipulated him so badly that another argument would be waste so at the end.....his father cursed Irene his daughter that her spirit will be trapped into a statue and she'll only be able to come back with the use of Phoenix's powers due to which no one in their kingdom dared to bring her back because phoenix was impossible to find only Irene was close to Phoenix and secondly people thought of her as a traitor who betrayed her own family and kingdom.....

Akari:- so...*sighs* this was Irene's story

Y/n:- poor Irene she was so misunderstood, she didn't deserve that

Akari:- I know that's why we can't let Theodore have Irene I don't want her to suffer again

Shu:- he won't cause now phoenix is destroyed right

Akari:- I guess but if phi have that strong bond with phoenix then maybe with help of phi we can bring her back

Valt:- But phi is in the hospital