Chapter 3 : Was It An Accident ?

I'm on my way to attend the first lecture which was history.

After this class was lunch break, Anne and I decided that we would meet at the entrance of the hall.

Apparently her 1st lecture was Fine arts which was taken in the hall located on the second floor .

I reached my lecture hall, most of the seats were already taken and only a few were left.

I decided to take the one available in the middle rows.

I looked at the clock and there were still 10 minutes before the class started ,so I went to the washroom.

When I came back to my seat I noticed that the same brunette was sitting on the seat next to mine.

Ignoring him I sat on my seat and just as his eyes met mine his face scrunched up in disgust , he picked up his bag and was about to leave but it was too late cause,first all the seats were already taken and second the teacher just entered the class .

He probably didn't want to create a scene so he slumped on his seat with annoyance , I smirked at his reaction .

'This will be fun' I thought.

We wished the teacher and one by one gave our introduction .

From what he introduced I got to know two things about him:

• His name was Adrian Zarriens
• He was an Italian

I kept my focus on the class, we ignored each other most of the time , but somehow I couldn't keep myself from giving him occasional glances, there is just something about hie that makes my heart tingle.

In the middle of the lecture my pen accidentally fell down. I bent down to pick it up while coming back up, I noticed he kept his hand on the edge of the table just above my head .

I was surprised to see this. I looked at him,but his attention was on the lecture,as if nothing was happening around him , he didn't even spare me a glance after that.

After settling back on my seat I wondered if his hand was already placed there .

I left my thoughts and brought my attention to the lecture and took a mental note to thank him later.

Just as the Bell rang he stood up to leave,
I couldn't grab his hand. He was trying to get away as fast as possible.

He was about to leave the hall but I called out his name "Adrian.." . I don't know how but somehow there was a pain in my voice that I couldn't describe . I just didn't want him to leave.

He stopped in his tracks and his body became stiff.I thought he would turn to face me but he just left without turning back.