- 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔 -

(Season 2 EP 16 & Season 6 EP 25 + My Hero Academia: Vigilantes)

Stain stalked the shadows, watching criminals fleeing their cells left and right. If Tartarus, the place most prisoners considered hell had fallen, then what did that mean for the rest of Japan? Taking the information he uncovered from a prison guard, Stain walked away from the scene, but a simple question made the serial killer pause and think. The real question is, how did a dream of heroism turn a man into a monster?

Or...

The untold story of Chizome Akaguro's origin; otherwise known as the infamous Hero Killer, Stain.
*****

In the depths of the Tartarus prison, explosions, and electrical shocks had bounced off the walls, releasing those trapped behind barricade doors.

The alarms set off as multiple disoriented prisoners emerged from their cells but quickly recognized that there had been a breach in security.

Swarms of criminals in orange ran forward, uncaring for those around them, with the goal of escape on their minds.

Among the destruction, a built man that stood hunched over had used a sharp rock to kill a fellow prisoner, who would've likely spent his new freedom molesting girls.

Leaning against the wall, the man sneered as he watched the prisoners flee, more disgusted with the disarray that had been caused.

The man's red eyes wandered warily but his thoughts remained calculated and composed.

'If Tartarus has fallen then what of the outside world?'

Managing to avoid detection from other prisoners had been relatively easy as they barely spared the man a glance.

The chaos that occurred was disturbing, to say the least as some prisoners even began attacking fellow inmates for no apparent reason, other than to fulfill their desire to kill.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for the man to find what he was looking for as his eyes settled upon a room that had once been the prison's main operation.

Walking inside, debris and electrical cords lay scattered as nothing but the dead remained.

The man noted that nothing useful had been left until he noticed a guard clutching something in a fetal position.

Unlike the other prison guards who had died clinging to their weapons, this guard instead clung to a small box as if it were his child.

Taking a step closer, the prisoner knelt and tried to pry the box from the guard's hands when the man suddenly stirred.

His red eyes widened, with messy black hair slightly covering his eyes as he heard the guard's plea.

"You can't-Why would you take this instead of a gun?" The guard croaked, his bloodshot eyes staring at the prisoner in question.